Chapter 6

Austin turned around and saw them. His face went straight and his fist clenched. I stayed behind. Well not really i was standing at the side of him. I glared at Darren as him and his "gang" came closer. "What the hell do you want?" I snapped at Darren. He smiled at me. "Becky you look even sexier." I started to feel even more self conscious of what I was wearing. "Darren you really should stop trying to get me back because let's face it. I will never go back to you. You are a sick minded person who deserves to go to jail!" He glared at me and started walking towards. Then Austin did the unexpected. He punched Darren to the floor. Then the rest of Darren's guys jumped in. "Hey!" I yelled. I jumped on top of one of the guys. "What the fuck!?" He yelled. I got him to the floor. Then the cops came. We all froze. It was pretty funny the way we froze. Austin was holding Darren by his collar. I was on top of the guy with my fist in the air.

We sat in the holding cell. The guys got separated from us. I was sitting in the cell bench in my shirt. My shorts were in my bag which the cops have. I leaned my head on Sarah. "I'm sorry." "She looked at me. "It's not your fault." "He's it is if I never went out with Darren-" She cut me off. "Don't you dare blame yourself this is all Darren." I sighed. "I wonder how the guys are holding up." Sarah nodded.

Austin's POV
I sat on the bench and glared at Darren. He just smirked at me. I know he's gonna do something. Alex looked like he wanted to kill. He basically looked like me. I hope becky is ok.

The guard guy came. "Austin Alex Zach and Robert. You are free to go." I walked and saw becky and Sarah. Sarah ran to Alex. I watched becky who was watching me too. Ok I can't just stand here. I walked to her and hugged her. She hugged me back. "Are you ok?" I asked. She nodded. "What about you?" "I'm fine."

We got our stuff and all left. When I got home I went straight to my room. I laid on my bed and started to think. About? Becky that's who. I'm finally admitting to myself. That I like becky. I mean I've always had these feelings for I just never admitted to myself. Well I am now. I need Becky. I need to call her mine.

Becky's POV
I couldn't stop thinking about Austin. He hugged me when we got out. Does that mean something. I sighed. This is so annoying. I groaned. I heard a thump against my window. I jumped. I looked at the window and saw Austin. I opened it. "Yes Austin." "Are you gonna let me in." I smiled. "Come on climb up." He climbed up. "What's up?" "Oh nothing." He looked at me. I suddenly realized I was only in a big shirt. I had underwear and a bra on duh just no pants. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. My hair fell in front of my face. He pushed my hair out if my face. "You shouldn't hide when you blush." This of course made me blush even more. Also did I forget to mention that my stomach was on fire. Then what he did surprised me and I think him too. He pulled me to his face. His pink plump lips that I've always wanted to kiss, were on my lips. I kissed back. He laid me on the bed. I wrapped my legs around his torso. My hands found his hair. I threw his beanie to the floor. He smiled into the kiss. His hands went up my shirt. He started to kiss my neck. I moaned. Then he pulled away. "Um I have to go." Then he left. Tears fell from my eyes. I saw his beanie on the floor. I picked up. I continued to cry. "Why do you have to do this to me Austin?" I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. Hoping sleep will come.