Chapter 15

I sighed as Sarah and I once again sat in the holding cell at the police station. "It's good to be back." Sarah whispered. I rolled my eyes. "And hey at least we could cross off 2 mugshots from our bucket list." She laughed. The girls in the cell glared at us. They all looked creepy and I didn't like the fact that one of them was eyeing me. I looked down at my clothes and noticed that my jeans were dirty my tank top was ripped and it's showing my bra cups. I buttoned Austin's jacket so that wouldn't show. "How do you think the guys are doing?" I asked. "Probably feeling like shit and worrying about us." I smirked and leaned back against the gate. "I wonder how long we have to stay here." She shrugged. I groaned. Then some girl walked up to me. "Hey there pretty girl." I raised my eyebrows. "You should come with me after this place I could show you magic things." "Fuck off." I snapped. I could tell she was angry now. "Listen bitch-" but I cut her off. "No you listen I'm not gonna go with you anywhere the only place I'll be going his home with my boyfriend now get the fuck away from me and leave me the fuck alone!" I snapped at her. "Hey!" A Guard yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Yo sun shines get up." I groaned. "You're free to go." Sarah and I jumped awake. We ran out. I saw Austin. When he saw me he sighed in relief. I ran to him and hugged him. "You ok?" I nodded. "Ok guys we are going home today." Alex said. I nodded. I looked at Austin. He had a a bruised cheek. I frowned. I kissed his cheek. He looked at me. "Your cheek is gonna feel better very soon." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

When we got back to the house I immediately went to our room. I looked in the mirror. I looked like shit right now. Austin walked in and wrapped his arms around me. He had his head on my shoulder. "We look like shit right now." I nodded. "I need a shower and a nap." "Well you could sleep in the car." I nodded. "I'm gonna shower." He nodded. I grabbed my towel and hopped in the shower.

When I finished Austin went in. I put on my bra and panties really fast cause Austin was in the bathroom and could walk out any moment. I put on a grey sweatshirt and blue jean shorts. I put on socks and put on my Tim's. I combed my hair out and left it down. I started to pack my clothes.

Right now I was currently looking out the window of the car. We were almost home. Since we cam back early we have like 3 days left of break. I'm gonna lay in bed and sleep for those days. This trip was exhausting. The sun was starting to set. I sighed. I really wanted to sleep on my bed. I continued to look out the window.

When I got home nobody was there. I just went upstairs leaving my suitcases downstairs. I went to my room. I stripped out of my clothes and put on one of Austin's shirt. He's to getting it back no matter how hard he tries to. I laid in bed and closed my eyes. Finally i could sleep in my bed.