Chapter 11

Finally today is the day we are going on our a vacation. I finished packing and now I was getting dress. It's hot outside and inside. I climbed on top of my desk chair and turned on my air conditioner. Soon enough my room was nice and cool. "That's better." I searched through my closet for something to wear. I had my clothes in my two small suitcases. Austin was gonna pick me later since we are going together. I put on white shorts and blue crop top. I put a beanie on my head. I put on hoop earrings and a set of blue bracelets. I put socks on and white blue and purple Jordans. Now all I was doing was waiting for Austin. He had my my suitcases in his range rover already. We put it in there last night. I sat in my bed. It's been a month since the whole Darren thing happened. Ever since that I saw a change in Austin. I'm not saying it bed or anything it's just he's even more protective with me. Which I don't mind, but it's kind of getting out of hand. Like when we went to the park and some guy said "hey shawty." He got mad put an arm around my waist and gave the guy a death glare. And said some words that weren't seriously. I didn't really say anything I just laughed. I heard my doorbell ring. I jump up and ran downstairs. But being the klutz I am I hit my foot on the wall. "Oh shit." "Becky!" Austin yelled. I opened the door. "Are you ok?!" I smiled. "Yes I'm fine." I kissed him. "You ready." "Yea let's get ready to spend a week in a beach house and have fun." He laughed. We walked to his car. The drive was 2 hours. I turned on the radio and really don't care by Demi Lovato came on. I started singing. When the song finished Austin looked at me with wide eyes. "Eyes on the road." He turned back. "You could sing and rap too. Damn I guess there's more to you then I don't know about." I laughed.

We finally got to the beach house. I saw Alex and Sarah making out on the beach. "They are always kissing." I said. Austin laughed. "Yea like us." "What." Then he pulled me into him and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back. He picked me up and sat me on the hood of his car. My hands found his soft curly brown hair. He started to kiss my neck. "Hey no PDA!" Austin pulled away. I stuck up the middle finger at Alex. He laughed.

We walked into the beach house I had my suitcase whole austin had his duffle bags. We walked to our room that we were sharing. "Hey guys we are going to walk around wanna come." Zach asked. "Nah we'll stay here!" Austin yelled back. I smiled. "Ok have fun you two!" I blushed. Austin laid on the bed. I decided this would be the perfect time to bother him. I laid on him. He groaned. I smirked. I then got up. I threw a pillow at him. "You are so getting it." I laughed and ran out. I ran out to the beach. Thank god I was bare foot. I turned and saw Austin behind me. I screamed. He grabbed me and picked me up bridal style. He walked towards the water. "No Austin please!" I yelled. He just laughed and threw us both in. I screamed at the cold water. Austin pulled me closer and kissed me. I kissed back. I then pulled away and splashed the water on him. He laughed. I ran away from him.