Chapter 26

I jumped awake. I was soaked. My vision was slightly blurry. I shook my head and everything was clearer. "Rise and shine sunshine." Brandon snapped. I rolled my eyes, he slapped me then grabbed my chin. "Everything you do bad will have consequences." I scoffed. "Please like I'm scared." He slapped me again. This time I hit back. I punched him in his jaw. He groaned. He grabbed me and threw me against the wall. I winced. "You little bitch." He snapped. I stared at him with a blank face. He then smashed his lips to mine. I pushed him off. He then reconnected his lips to my neck. Oh hell no I'm not losing my virginity. I kicked him in his balls. He groaned and fell on his knees. I then kneed him in the face which knocked him out. I ran to the door. I opened it silently. I stopped I went back to brandon and grabbed his gun. I can't take any chances.

Austin's POV
I ran into the house. "Alex you got the location?" "No." I sighed. It's been 2 fucking days since she got kidnapped. I still haven't found her or even heard from her. I sat in the couch with my head in my hands. I felt a tear rolled down my cheek. If I didn't leave her none of this would of happened. I kicked at the chair. "Fuck!" I groaned out.

Becky's POV
I walked through the hall ways silently. I had the gun in my hand. I was then grabbed I shot the gun. I was pushed to the ground. I groaned. I kicked the guy. I tried to get up but he pulled me back down. I kicked at his head. "You bitch." He growled. He grabbed me by my shirt and threw me into the room. He punched and kicked me repeatedly. I groaned in pain.

I sat on the floor crying. I was in so much pain. Where is Austin? He promised he would protect me. "Austin please!" I cried out.

*******
Austin's POV
"Austin please!" I jumped up. Yet again another nightmare. I wish I could track her phone some how. "Oh shit." I jumped up and plugged my phone to my laptop. I pulled up the gps shit. I out a tracker in Becky's phone to keep her safe just in case. And it's coming in handy now. I just hope it works. It started tracking her phone. It was loading. "Come on." It finally popped up. "Yes." I jumped up and put on some jeans and a shirt. I grabbed my gun and out it in the waistband if my jeans. I out I my leather jacket and woke the guys up. "Let's go."

I was driving my car to the location becky was at. My started beeping. I looked at it and noticed that it's moving shit now I gotta follow that. This is really gonna take longer then I expected. I sighed. I just want becky back.

*****
Becky's POV
I was being dragged across the hall way floor. "Please just let me go!" I cried. "Shit the fuck up!" Darren yelled. He kicked me. I groaned in pain. Tears fell from my eyes. He threw me in a van. Someone started driving. I started to fight with Darren. "You bitch." He growled. He hit me on the head with the butt of the gun. My vision started to get blurry. Then I blacked out.

Authors note
Hey guys 👋👋. I'm so sad right now because this book is going to end. It only has a few more chapters left. But don't worry i will be posting the sequel once this book is down. Love you guys 💞💖❤️💖❤️💖💕💖💞💞💞