Chapter 23

I groaned as I got up. I went to shower and brushed my teeth. Then I started to get dress. I really didn't care how I dressed I was still upset about me and Austin's break up. I put on a black crop top and some black joggers. I combed my hair and put a black beanie on. I out on socks and put on jordans. I grabbed my bag and phone. I walked ow stairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed my keys and walked out the house. I hopped into my car and rice to McDonald's. I walked in and shrunk when I saw Austin and Kelly. Don't let them get to you. I went to the cashier and got a chocolate chip frappé. I turned around and saw Austin looking on me with a smirk on his face. That asshole. I lowered my eyes and walked out.

******
When I got to school I saw the gang there but this time Kelly was with them. I walked over to him. "Hey guys." I said with fake smile. Sarah smiled. "Hey becky." They boys said hi. Austin didn't and Kelly just glared at me. "Hey Becky we never got to go costume shopping are we going today." "Yea. Do you have any idea of what your gonna be." She shrugged. "You?" I shook my head. "I'm gonna be a flapper." Kelly said. "Cool." Sarah said. "I'm gonna go don't wanna be late for class." I then walked away. I. Not going to class I'm actually going to cry in the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom. And went into the stall. I started crying.

After a few minutes of crying the tears stopped. I walked out of the stall. I loomed in the mirror. I grabbed tissue and wiped my face. Just then Kelly walked in. She smiled, at me. "Becky I'm so glad Austin finally saw you for the whore you really are. I mean now look at him he upgraded." I scoffed. "Upgraded?" I asked sarcastically. "Bitch you are slut and everybody knows it." She then slapped. I punched her in the face. She grabbed me and we started fighting. She pushed me to the ground and kicked my stomach. I groaned. Then she walked out. I got up. I winced my stomach hurt like a bitch. I feed my self and walked out. I walked into a bio. I was feeling dizzy. "Becky you're late." "Yeah yeah." I walked towards my table. I saw Austin. Then everywhere started to spin. The last thing I remember before blacking out was Austin yelling my name.

******

I woke up with biggest head ache in the world. I groaned. "Becky?" I heard my moms voice. "Mom." I groaned out. "Baby I'm right here." "Mami me duele la cabeza." (Mommy my head hurts) I groaned out in Spanish. "Sí bebé sé , pero usted va a mejorar pronto." (Yes baby i know but you will get better soon.) "How long will I be here?" "Only a few weeks." I nodded. I saw the flowers and bears. My mom got up. "Someone sent flowers for you but I don't know who?" My heart skipped a beat. Maybe Austin sent it. "I nodded. "I'm gonna go get something to eat want something?" "Pizza." She nodded and left. My phone beeped. I picked it up. It was a text form an unknown number.

"I hope you liked the flowers princess. I'll be seeing you very soon baby girl. You just wait on it."

I stiffened. It's the number. I scrolled through my phone to Austin's number. I then stopped. I can't call him. We aren't together anymore. Tears prickled my eyes but I quickly stopped them from falling. I sighed these few weeks better hurry up.

*******

Today is the day I get to leave this place. I missed Halloween and stuff and it was now the first week of November. Ever since that text I've gotten the day I woke up I never received another one. I walked to the car while my mom was signing the release papers. My phone beeped. I swear my heart stopped right then and there. I looked at it.

"Baby girl you're finally better I can't wait to get my hands on that nice piece of ass. I'll be seeing you very soon baby very soon. Oh and by the way I love what you are wearing."

I gasped. I looked around and saw no one. This guy is really scaring me.

*******

The drive home was quiet. I got out of the car and walked to the door. I opened the door and turned an the light. "Surprised!" Everyone yelled. I gasped. Sarah and the guys ran over to me. "Welcome home!" They shouted and hugged me. I laughed. "Thanks you guys." I looked for Austin, but he wasn't here. Why would he be? I have to stop expecting him to be there for me.

For the rest of the party I was with Sarah and the guys. Every one left a little early cause I had school tomorrow. Yes. See how I said that sarcastically. Kelly caused this to happen, but of course no one knows that. Even the doctors said that my stomach pain was probably because I wasn't eating. I went to my room. I took off my shirt and looked in the mirror. The bruises were gone you couldn't see them, and I'm glad. I changed into my pajamas and laid in bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep,