Chapter 8

I was currently getting ready. My mom was throwing some kind of business party. And guess who's coming Austin my boyfriend. Yup it's official Austin and I are a couple. Sarah gave us this ship name. Becstin. Austin thought it was stupid but I thought it was extremely cute. I finished getting dressed. I walked downstairs. I saw my mom talking to Austin mom. Ok where is Austin. I felt arms around my waist. "You look gorgeous." He whispered. I smiled. "Thank you." We walked hand in hand. I saw some guy looking at us. Well glaring. I narrowed my eyes. "What's wrong?" I looked at Austin. "Nothing." I took in what he was wearing. White jeans a black shit a white leather jacket and some black and white jordans. "You look very handsome." He smiled. "This party is boring wanna go out. "Is Austin Carter Mahone asking me out on a date?" "Yes." I smiled. "I'd love to"

Austin and I were currently at this club. Yea we got in Austin knows a guy. "Austin no drinking." "I got it." I smiled. We walked to the dance floor and started dancing. "I'm gonna get something to drink. "No drinking." I rolled my eyes. I walked to the bar. "Hey sexy what can I get you." "Uh water." He gave it to me. "Thanks." I drank it and walked back to the dance floor. I saw Austin and some girl dancing. Well Austin was trying to get away. I walked over to him. "Um babe?" He looked at me. "Thank god." He came towards me. I laughed.

Austin and I were walking on the beach. I held my heels in one hand while I had Austin's hand in my other hand. "So becky the fall formal is coming up." I smiled. "Um I was wondering if you would like to go with me." "Austin you are my boyfriend of course I will go with you to the dance. He smiled. I hugged him. He then kissed me. I kissed back. He pulled me closer to him. My phone started ringing. Austin groaned. I smiled.

Becky- hello
Mom- hey becky party's over so you and Austin could come back now cause I saw you guys leave earlier oh and tell Austin he staying over.
Becky- ok bye mom.

"Austin you are staying over at my house." He smiled. "Yes." I smiled. "No funny business." He groaned. I started laughing. Austin and I went to his car and then he started driving back to my house.

Austin and I went to my room. My mom said he could stay in my room on the mattress at bottom of my bed. "I'm gonna change." He said. I nodded. He went to the bathroom. I sat on my desk chair and rolled it over to my vanity. I u tied my hair and ruffled it up. I took off my jewelry. Austin came out shirt less and in sweats. I smiled. Damn he has a six pack. "Wanna sleep in my shirt." I smiled and nodded. He gave me his shirt. I went to the bathroom and took off my dress. I put on siting shirt. I took of makeup and walked out. Austin was laying in the other bed. "Austin you could sleep on my bed." "It's ok." I laid down on the bed with him. "You are so stubborn." I smiled. He pulled me close to him. He kissed my hair and then I heard his soft snores. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.