"Nice my Sh!t. I heard, she cut her previous boyfriend's pen!s" Jungkook spat without thinking twice.

The Max guy restrained himself from peeing thinking, just a moment ago he was alone in the car with a psychopath girl.

Don't underestimate him. He's a bodyguard with top rank. Same as Nick and Steve.

BUT.....

He fears nothing but women since his teenage life. That's what was written in his CV.

His girlfriend bit his arm and pull out a slice, making him traumatized until now.

"B-but she was too polite to your p-parents and that's why they o-ordered me to d-drop her" the Max guy said between his shaky voice.

Jungkook knew his trick worked, still played along with some acting skills, "What?"

"Whatever, you will stay away from her. Okay?" Jungkook warned him with a little bit of sympathy(more like acting).

'Can't believe, she was playing along with me' he thought getting inside the restaurant again, leaving Max alone.

[] Time Skip []

After finishing overtime, you decided to meet Mr. Kim. He's a good person who always tries to help without judging.

After a couple of knocks, you went inside to ask politely, "Mr. Kim, can I have some words with you?"

"Sure, I'm free" he replied, collecting some papers from his messy table.

You approached to help him with that and spoke, "I just finished my sudden-overtime"

He placed the papers on a file before saying, "That's good. Let me check your payment"

"Mr. Kim, mom.... is sick. She needs some.... check up immediately" you said, looking down at your feet.

"Y/n, why are you hesitating?" he asked.

You didn't reply, so he added, "It's my rules, that my workers should share their problems. And I'll try my best to help them"

You kept looking down as he asked, "How much do you need, dear?"

"She will be sad knowing I'm lending money for her" you informed.

"This is bullsh!t" he spoke, taking some money from the cash box.

"Can I work overtime here?" you asked, pissing him off.

"What about your health and study?" he asked with concern.

" I don't have any interest on study anymore" you said without making eye contact.

That's a lie, you love to study. Maybe you're not topper, but you value education properly.

You're ready to give up study, not because you can't manage time. It's just you are too much caught up with problems right now.

"I want her to get well as soon as possible. After that, I'll think about taking degrees" you said before he could yell again.

He sighed, knowing you won't take money without doing any job. Still he doesn't want you to leave study.

"This restaurant is always full of people. Work here from 8-10pm. Is it possible for you?" he asked, and you nodded politely.

"Good. This is your today's payment" he said, handing the envelope.

You bowed at him, "See you tomorrow. Good night, Mr. Kim"