"Ok Ava where is Omar and Ace?"

"Their at the safe house why what's wrong?"

"I need you to go see them."

"Wait! Please be careful I love you."

"I love you too A."

I left and made my way to the safe house. When I got there it was over 30 men in the conference room. They had confused looks on their faces when I walked in. Ace and Omar gave me a sad smile.

"Sasha." Ace gave me a nod.

"Hey Ace."

" il capo asso ci ucciderà se la coinvolgiamo." (Ace boss would kill us if we get her involved)

"English please while I'm here." I said annoyed.

"He would kill us if she didn't have experience, sasha has been training for 6 months now for the mafia and she's cleared."

"You can't be serious!" One of the men said.

I snapped.

"Listen here! Are we going to sit here and have a fucking pussy fit about me fighting with you or are we going to find my fucking husband?! If y'all rather cry about it then I'll go my damn self if I have to! If we are going to fight then shut the fuck up and let's make a plan! I'm going out there with or without y'all! That's my fucking husband."

The room was filled with silence after my outburst. Ace and Omar cleared their throats and we planned everything out. We are now at war and we had to come up with something but sun down.

"What does this Alberto guy look like anyways?" I asked.

Ace showed me a picture and I couldn't believe my eyes. I knew it! I knew it was him.

"I fucking knew it! Oh my god how didn't I see this coming?."

"What?" Omar asked.

"I few months back I started interior designing for him and I knew something was off. Shit!"

"Well we have a lead then."

"How?"

"He knows you, we can finesse him."

"Right, right."

I had to put my two cents in because the way they were planning it, Alberto would've seen them coming. Alberto was at his new club based on the tracking device. As soon as we seen his location we quickly suited up. I'm not going to lie I felt like a bad bitch in my combat outfit.

Omar led me to the room where the weapons was

Omar led me to the room where the weapons was. When they put the code in and the door opened my jaw dropped.

 When they put the code in and the door opened my jaw dropped