Chapter 25

Sasha's POV

After that stunt Alberto pulled last week I'm going to make sure the meeting we have is in public. I've gotten two new clients and I must say I love love love their personalities. I had a meeting with them earlier this morning. I've been working a lot lately since me and Michael haven't really been on good term.

It's now 8 at night and I just got finished cleaning and washing up. I made me some ramen noodles and sat on the couch doing a little bit of work. I honestly think I should start taking self defense classes, especially if I'm going to be around this mafia business. I got up and went to ask Gary who is one of my body guards what he thought about it and if he was able to train me.

"Hey gar?"

"Ma'am?"

"Can you do me a huge favor?."

"Depends on what is is ma'am."

"Can you stop calling me ma'am one, we talked about this. If it makes you more comfortable you can call me Kelly."

"Ok Kelly."

"Can you train me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like train me for the mafia?"

"Y-you want to train? How come?"

"I feel like I would need it since their after me, so why not just in case something happens and I need to defend myself, I know I'm going to need to learn more than just street fighting."

"Ok."

I jumped for joy. "When do we start?"

"When are you ready?"

"We can start tomorrow."

"Ok, sadly I can't train you because I'll be on duty but I know someone who can."

"Ughhh I wanted you but that's fine with me."

"I'll let trey know and you have to be up and ready at 5:30 am, we can drop you off to the training center."

"Ok great!" I hugged him and went in the house. I went upstairs and got some rest since I had to be up so early.

Next morning

I got up at 5:00 and put on some compressor shorts and a song sleeve Nike dri fit shirt. I put my hair in two braids. I'm ready.

I went down stairs made me a bowl of oatmeal, ate then as I was on my way out Michael was walking in. He looked at me confused.

"What?"

"Where are you going this early?"

"None of you business, don't worry about me now, you wasn't worried before." I said walking out and closing the door behind me.

"If Michael asks about my whereabouts tell him I'm handling business." I said to Gary.

We headed to the place which was in the middle of fucking nowhere. We got there at 6:00 am. When we got there Gary got out the car and and lead me in the building. The building was huge. Then we ended up back outside but in the back of the building.

"Gary! come stai, è da tanto che non c'è treno?" (Gary! How are you? Long time no train.)He smiled. Must I say he was fine as hell. He stood like 6'2 and body was amazing. I was shocked. I haven't seen not one person in this whole mafia business that wasn't attractive.

"sto bene fratello come stai?" (I'm good brother how are you?) Gary replied to trey

"sono vivo, chi sono queste belle donne che abbiamo qui?"

"This is Sasha, Sasha this is trey."

"Hello, how are you?"

"Hello Sasha I'm good are you ready?"

"Yes sir."

"Let's get started."

We walked over to a track they had outside. It was so many different obstacles. It felt like I was in the army.

"Ok we are going to start off with the basics this week. I'm just letting you know it gets harder it never gets easier."

"Ok I can manage."

"Great." He gave me a smile and let's just say after that I never got a smile again.

Through out the entire week we was training hard. I would try to crack a joke or two but he wasn't having it. He showed no emotion. I had to run two miles every day. When I say run I mean run, not jog or speed walk.

I did some push ups and sit ups, I lifted weights and did I few more exercises. It wasn't too hard I mean I workout so it was basic things. My body was still sore. 

I'm glad it's Friday because I get a break for a day. Waking up at 5:30 am and training then going to work was tiring. I decided to take a break from work and I took off Saturday.

The whole Saturday I stayed in. I was so drained. I took me a nice hot bath and stayed in bed most of the day. I was relaxed until 11:00 pm came. I heard all this noise from downstairs. I got up and went to go see what it was. When I went down the stairs it was pitch black.  I turned on the light to see Michael on the floor laughing.

He is drunk. Again.

"Michael? Get up." I said trying to get him up.

"Oh here you go." He slurred.

"Michael get up, your making a fool of yourself."

"Vaffanculo." ( fuck off)

"Have you been drinking?"

"Yes why?"

"I smell the fucking vodka on you, get up Michael."

"Sasha why do you want everything and everyone to be perfect? Your so fucking delusional."

"Michael watch what you say."

"Or what? It's not like you love me, I see you leaving your ring on the dresser. You don't even care about our love anymore."

"Michael shut up your drunk."

"Have you been fucking someone else? Is that what it is." I stood there in shock.

He got up and grabbed me by my waist aggressively. I was sore so it hurt.

"Ouch Michael that hurts!"

"Why have you been so sore lately? Somebody else been fucking you haven't they?" He said gripping my face.

"M-Michael your hurting me!" He didn't care, he squeezed harder.

"Michael! Fucking stop! Your hurting me!" I said and punched him in his throat. He let go and let out a cough.

"I never would just go and fuck anyone! Don't ever ask me that shit again. Talk to me when you get your shit together because I've been trying for over a month with you. I'm tired!" I walked upstairs and laid down. I felt tears starting to roll down my cheek. I tired to go to sleep but I couldn't. When I heard the door knob turn I hurried and closed my eyes. I heard sniffing.

I felt the bed soak in next me to. I knew it was Michael.

"I'm sorry my love. It's been so hard for me to process this. I don't know what I would do if I lost you or any of my family, I love you. If I'm making you unhappy I understand why you would leave me. I- I'm a sorry excuse for a- a man." He said and I felt him starting to cry. I got up and turned towards him. Then I wiped his tears and put my forehead on his.

"Your not weak, don't say that. It's your brother you have every right to cry and show emotions. Getting drunk and having sex won't help that pain go away.  That's your feelings, talk to me and I'll help you every way I can."

"I'm sorry my love." He sobbed.

"It's ok.... It's ok."

"I will never put my hands on you like that's again. I'm ashamed of myself, I don't know what has gotten into me."

"Your going through a tough time. I love you Michael, I'll always love you."

"I love you more muffin." I chuckled a little at the nickname.

We sat there in silence. Michael laid on my breast and had his hands wrapped around my waist. His hold was strong. I stayed up until I heard light snores coming from Michael.