Chapter 17

Michael's POV

5 years later

"Please don't! I promise I won't do it again it was only one-" before he could finish Leo pulled the trigger.

"Ok. Boss what do you want us to do next?" He asked me.

"Get rid of the body and meet me at the house."

"On it, let's go guys you heard the boss."

The night I left Sasha was the night I had my first body. Being in the business I am in is very dangerous and I had to leave before anything could happen to Sasha. I loved her too much to lose her. Well I did lose her but I loved her to much for something bad to happen to her because of me.

The night I saw Sasha at the party I wanted to tell her so bad. I just couldn't risk it. I knew she would look at me differently. As much as she loved me I knew she would look at me differently because I looked at my father and mother differently after they told me what the family business really was. Now I really understood why my brother was in law school. He knew about it. He handled all the cases. My brother knew the whole time.

Taking over the business wasn't easy. I wanted to play basketball and be in the pros but that was too much of a spotlight with my father being in the Mafia. Now that I'm in the mafia business it's been crazy. I've gotten use to it over the years. I still think about Sasha. She was my first love. I can't wait for the day I run into her again.

I left the building and went straight to my house. I had some calls I had to make about our meeting with a interior designer and contractor. When I pulled up I went through security and they gave me the clear to go in, I seen Alexa as soon as I walked in. She had on a lingerie set waiting for me.
Alexa was someone I just fuck from time to time it was nothing serious. When I needed to release I called her.

"Hey baby how was work?"

"Stop calling me baby and what do you want I have a lot of work to do."

"Let me relieve some of your stress baby." She pushed me down on the bed and pulled down my pants. She took my dick into her mouth and started sucking on the tip. Alexa nor any other girl felt as good as Sasha. No matter how many women I fuck no one will be like her.

"Fuck keep sucking Alexa."

"You like that baby?"

"Shut the fuck up and suck my dick slut." She looked at me and smiled, Me calling her that turned her on.

After 10 minutes I came in her mouth. I needed that release.

"Get out."

"Get out? why so soon?"

"I have a meeting to attend to get out."

"Such a jerk, I love it when you play that role." She smiled. She put her robe on and left.

Being left in this big house all alone made me think about Sasha. I always wonder what she was up to and how she was doing.

_______

Sasha's POV

"Push Sasha come on."

"I'm trying shut up!"

"Come on I see it! Push Sasha!"

"I can't..... it's to heavy."

"Your just weak." Logan said laughing.

"Shut up asshole."

"We almost had it. I told you to get gas. I'm glad we made it just in time."

"I know, next time listen."