Chapter 6

Beep....beep....beep....beep

"Ughhhh."

Woke up for school, got washed and did my skin care routine. I decided to wear something a little different. Usually i dress like a tomboy but I put on my leather pants with my white crop top and denim jacket. Then I straightened my hair and put on my white sneakers.

I made me a breakfast sandwich and I just wrapped it up to go. I headed to school. I was a little bit more late than usual. I made it in just enough time before homeroom ended. I made my way to AP calculus. When I sat down Erika was already there.

"Hey boo you look nice." She said smiling.

"You look cute too your giving me 90's and I love it."

"Thank you love but have you seen your boyfriend?"

"I don't have a boyfriend." I chuckled.

"Mmmm sharing food seems like a- speak of the devil." She said looking at Michael who was just walking in.

He had on some Nike sweat pants with a polo tee and nike vapor Max all light greyish blue he looked so fine. A couple of girls said they hello's all hype but he gave them a dry hi and made his way back to sit in front of me. I was in the process of eating my breakfast sandwich.

"Hello beautiful." He said in a sexual tone or maybe it was just me but his voice just made my vagina pulse. I instantly started blushing.

"Hey handsome." I smiled

"Mmm." Erika said.

"What are you eating? it smells good."

"Made me a breakfast sandwich Philly style."

"Can I have some?" He asked damn near sloping over my sandwich.

"Greedy ass, here." I said playfully holding the sandwich up to his mouth for him to bite. I mean I didn't care I took a bite of his burger at the movies so it's whatever.

"Mmmm that's good." He said smiling.

"Ughhh go out already you two." Erika said causing the class to get quiet and look at us.

"Umm hello." I said to the people steering at us and they turned back around and continued their conversations.

"We are taking it slow it's no rush."

"Mmhm sure y'all clearly like each other."

Michael turned and shook his head at me. "One more bite."

"Here greedy have the rest." I said handing him my water bottle and sandwich.

"No you eat I don't want to take your food." He said seriously.

"I'm full you can have it Mich."

"Thanks sash."

I looked at Erika and she was doing a hold with her finger going in and out of it. She was being inappropriate. I mouthed "stop" to her and hit her leg.

______

We walked to lunch and I got me a Cesar salad and some water. I wasn't really in the mood for the other food they had. Me Brandon and Erika sat in our usual spots. We was talking and senior pictures and prom.

"So what's y'all colors going to be?"

"Mmmm we was thinking champagne or something light how about you?"

"Ummm what about me?"

"What do you mean Sasha? Your not going to prom?"

"Mmmm I really don't know, I'm new here and I don't have a date."