Chapter 26

Sasha POV

I've been doing this training for 3 months now. Trey was right it only gets harder. I'm now at the stage when I start practicing fighting. That includes knife fighting and all. I did my training for shooting and that was semi hard but I loved it. Today I knew it was going to be hard. When I walked in I seen trey and two other females.

"Morning everyone."

They didn't say anything. I put my water down and when I was getting back up I felt a blow to my face. One of the bitches punched me. I retaliated and knocked her to the ground. She did some type of leg move to get me under her.

"Come on Sasha focus! What do you do next!" I heard trey shout.

What the fuck so this is some kind of test? Ok I got it.

I did the wrestler move on her when I put both of my legs up and around her body then put her on her back. I started punching her in her face. Then I felt a blow to my face again and this time it was from the other girl. I ended up falling down. I was fighting both of them at the same time. Then one of them pulled out a knife. I thought it was real so now I'm definitely in defense mode.

I kicked the one with out the knife in her stomach causing her to fall, then with the other one I went for the feet and she fell and I got on top of her and started to choke her. Then she tapped out.  The other girl was holding her stomach on the floor. I got up out of breath. Felt like my heart was beating out my damn chest.

"No to bad." Trey said shaking his head.

That means I need to do better.

"One more thing?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"What?" Next thing I know I was tackled to the ground.  He bent down.

"Never turn you back on your enemies Kelly." I sighed.

"Again!" He shouted. We all got up and started going at it again. That lasted for like 3 hours straight. We had breaks in between but they were only be for 5 minutes.

When I was done with training I was tired and sore as fuck. I needed to go home and soak. While I was on my way home I got a call from Ava.

"Hello?"

"He's awake!"

"Wait who?"

"Ace, he's up."

"Ok I'm on my way!"

I've never heard such good news in so long. When I got to the hospital. I looked at myself in the mirror and I can tell my eye was going to be black and I'm going to be bruised up by tomorrow. I fixed my hair and went in. When I went in all the family was there. They turned and looked at me shocked.

"Hey everyone." I said breaking the silence.

"Sweetheart why do you have blood on your shirt?" Michael's mom asked.

"Oh I do?" I played it off because I don't want Michael to know I'm training.

"How did you get blood on your shirt Sasha?" Michael asked concerned.

"I'm not sure, let's not worry about me right now I'm fine, how's ace?"

"He's good, he asked about you."

"Really? Can I see him?"

"Yea sure go ahead."

I walked in and seen ace talking to Ava with the biggest smile on his face. This man really loves her. He didn't look pale anymore. He looked better than before.