Chapter 5

Michael's POV

Last night I enjoyed my thanksgiving with Sasha. I enjoyed it with the rest of my friends too but seeing her laugh with my family and enjoy herself. Not to mention how everyone enjoyed her dessert. She made everything from scratch and it was delicious.

Before she left to go home we talked about what was bothering me. It was about my father. He's pressuring to take on his businesses which isn't a bad a idea but i need to see how college goes. I don't want to just jump in and take over. That's not something I want to do. I want to live my own life as well. The things he was saying bothered me. He wasn't motivative at all and he was basically saying I might not make it to the pros.

Sasha was very understanding and told me to just relax and do what I think is right. She said if basketball is what I really want to do then I should do it.

When the night ended I asked Sasha if she wanted to go out today since she'll be alone and she was down for it. I just want to figure out where we should go. I wanted to go to the movies and getting some ice cream and taking a walk on the boardwalk but I don't know if she will want to. She told me to surprise her so hopefully this goes well.

I told her I would pick her up at 4:00 and it's 3:45 so I headed over to her house. When I pulled up at her house looked beautiful. I called her letting her know I was outside and I got out the car so I could open the door for her. When she came out she looked so sexy.

"H-hey Sasha." I don't know why I started stuttering.

"Hey Michael you look nice."

"Thank you, you look beautiful yourself." I said as she was getting in the jeep and I couldn't help it but to look at her ass. After she got in I hopped in myself.

"So where are we going I hope I didn't under dress."

"Oh no not at all you look great I hope I didn't under dress and it's a surprise ."

"No you look good I like your tattoos showing." That must've slipped because after she said that we had a nervous look on her face then she started biting the side of her cheek.

"Thanks I appreciate that."

She just gave me little smile. I decided to go to the movie theater near the broad walk since we are going there after. La llorona just came out so I ordered tickets for that movie. We arrived to the movies after a 40 minute drive. Sasha ended up dozing off.

"Sash we here." I said tapping her.

"Hmmm?"

"Come on let's go in."

She sat up and seen we was at the movies and smiled.

"So what are we seeing?"

"It's a surprise."

"Give me a hint."

"Spanish." I said getting out and winking at her. Which made her smirk. I went and opened the door for her and she hopped out.

"That's not a hint."

"Yes it is."

"Ughhh you could've said the genre at least."

"Nope and has anybody ever told you how short you are?" She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes all the time, do people tell you how tall you are?"

"All the time."

"How tall are you?"

"6'4 1/2 how short are you?" I asked laughing.

"5'3 I'm average honestly." She shrugged.

We entered the movies and I opened the door for Sasha.

"You such a gentleman, thank you kindly."