Chapter 18

Sasha's POV

It's been 2 months since I lost Logan. The case is still opened. I've been depressed since the night I witnessed his death. Every time I think of it, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Today I got to the building to see how it looks. I've been very distant from everyone. I barely even talk to my assistant. Haven't talked to Erika since Logan's funeral and I haven't called my parents in like 2 weeks.  Today i was feeling better.  I got washed did my hair and made my way to the building.

I walked right in and the lobby to the building was already done

I walked right in and the lobby to the building was already done. It looked so nice. It was just like I designed it. I made my way up to the first floor. When I got up there it was done as well. I looked around at all the rooms and the bathrooms.   When I was walking out I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into a wall.

Well it felt like a wall.

"Oh shit."  I fell down.

"You good?"  I rubbed my head and and looked up to see Michael. Him in a suit made my panties automatically wet the way the suite fit on him made me want to just pounce on him. And his curly hair didn't make it any better.

 And his curly hair didn't make it any better

"Ye- yea  I'm good." He helped me up off the ground.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"So Um you like the place?"

"Yea it's coming along great, how much longer do you think?" He asked.

"Eh probably a good 3 to 5 more months."

"Ok great."

"Yup." I said looking out at the view. I didn't know what else to say.

"Hey sash?"

"Yes?"

"Uh do you want to uh go out to lunch and catch up?"

My stomach growled as I was about to decline. I really didn't want to but I guess I could go catch up with him.

"Uh sure."

"Ok let me take this call then we can go."

"Ok." I was low key excited. Even though I was hurt I missed Michael. I was taking one last look around while Michael was on the phone. I leaned over to check the boarding then I heard him clear his throat.