Chapter 132: Don't want to sign

Start from the beginning

"Are you going to debut this year?" Luo Lingxing asked casually.

"Yeah, do you know the" Star Singer "co-organized by Five Star TV? The talent show will officially start in March, I have already signed up, if you can get a good ranking by then, you can Successful debut, "Xia Yuan said happily.

"Come on," Luo Lingxing said. Although he didn't know the show "New Star Singer", he knew that Xia Yuan would debut sooner or later, and he was still very happy. After his debut, he can be accompanied by multiple people.

"By the way, Little Lolo, which is your economic company? I will sign that one too, so that we can be in the same one." Xia Yuan felt very excited when thinking about it, he was still in the entertainment industry Quite curious and yearning.

And if he can debut, he is still confident about signing a brokerage company.

"I didn't sign the company." Luo Lingxing said.

Since he signed the contract with Huahai Entertainment, he hasn't signed other brokerage companies, although several brokerage companies have been looking for him to sign contracts with him, especially since more companies have signed with him recently, but They were all blocked by Chen Hongliang.

"No signing company? I remember you didn't have a brokerage company before?" Xia Yuan was a little surprised.

"The previous contract was cancelled, and I didn't plan to sign after that." Luo Lingxing said casually and plainly.

Yang Zekai couldn't help but glance at Luo Lingxing. He was surprised. He wasn't Xia Yuan's foodie who only knew how to eat. He often went online to pay attention to what happened in the entertainment industry. Presumably, he was also preparing for the imminent step into the sister-in-law. It is natural to know how hot and red Luo Lingxing is at this time.

I used to think that the resources he got were all given by the brokerage company, but I didn't expect to hear such an answer. Then these resources are entirely dependent on him and the broker.

To be able to get these resources that others would not dare to think about without the help of any company, how strong is the ability and background of this person, or how extensive is his network.

Yang Zekai is not the single cell of Xia Yuan. Xia Yuan may not think so much, but he has to pay attention, but he never expected that the Luo Lingxing, who is always calm and quiet, hides such a powerful energy inside, can If such a person becomes a friend, is it really a fool for a fool?

"Ah, no sign? But without a brokerage company, there are many things that are very troublesome." Xia Yuan said in surprise in the entertainment industry, almost every star will sign a brokerage company, not just to be able to It is easier to get company resources, and to be able to deal with it quickly and decisively when negative news appears, and these are not things that a person without a brokerage company can solve by themselves.

Therefore, even though many people do not like being constrained by the brokerage company, they have to sign with the brokerage company.

"Will it be troublesome?" Luo Lingxing puzzled.

From the moment he started to enter the sister-in-law, it seems that he has not received any help from the company. Everything is the resources that Chen Hongliang helped him find. Luo Lingxing has no idea of ​​the significance of the brokerage company to the artist.

So for him, brokerage companies are optional.

"Of course, if you have scandals or negative impacts, the company will generally suppress and deal with it, and if you enter the company, the company will provide a lot of resources, like me, who will take the singer route, Anything that comes out of the album requires cooperation from people in all departments of the company. "Xia Yuan explained to Luo Lingxing.