Chapter: 15

As they scurried to the elevator she could see her mother glaring at her.

As the elevator opened she walked out.

"Andrea, wait!" Casper called from behind her and held her wrist. "Look, I'm so-"

"That's enough Casper" she pulled back her hand and continued to walk to her room with her hands in her pockets. Casper was aware of what was going to happen, it was either tonight or tomorrow morning. 

She entered her room with Casper behind him. Both of them sat on the floor with their backs against the footboard of the bed. 

"It was a mistake-"

"It wasn't a mistake, if it was a mistake I would've learned something from it"

"A mistake is only a mistake if you do it again but that won't be a mistake it would be a choice, and that wasn't a choice"

Andrea gripped the hem of her shirt with her trembling hands. Her heart started to race at a vigorous speed making her breathing unsteady. 

Noticing this Casper got close to her and held her trembling petite hand.

"Hey look at me" he said lifting her chin, her face showed no emotion but her subtle actions gave it all away. She stared into his blue eyes, which were deep like the oceans, with so many hidden stories, stories she will find out.

 "It's going to be okay" he tried reassuring her. But it wasn't going to be okay. The loud banging on the door startled both of them. 

Andrea stood up shakily and opened the door. Marcela stood In front of her, ferocity visible on her face. She strode to the middle of the room, glaring at Casper causing him to leave the room not before giving Andrea a pitiful look. 

The look she despised the most.

"Do you have ears which you can hear from Andrea?" Marcela asked.

"Yes," Andrea answered with a shaking voice.

"Do you have a brain that functions properly?"

"Yes"

"Then why did you kill the man when I told you not to?!"

"I didn't mean to"

She gave her a slap across her cheek causing it to sting badly. She hit the floor, her head hitting against the tile.

Marcela walks over to her and lifts her up again only to punch her gut. Andrea gasped and bent over.

 Making it easier for Marcela to lift her knee up and into Andrea's nose. Almost breaking it. Blood gushed down Andrea's face. Marcela backhands her to the floor again.

"You're worthless. You're a disgrace! A good for nothing piece of shit!" She screamed down at the beaten girl. Then she kicks her repeatedly in her stomach.

"Why do you always  ruin everything! Huh?! Didn't I give you enough! Didn't I?!" She yelled down and kicked the sides of her. Marcela glares down at her, her eyes completely lacking any compassion.