Late

Last night was amazing, incredible, insane even. A night of passion, a night of lust, love and everything I had missed all in a few hours. But now, laying here, his angelic face in front of mine, I'm struggling to come to terms of leaving him again.

I spend the moment, gazing at him. He looks so perfect when he's sleeping, so adorable. I run my fingers through his soft brown hair as the golden light from outside shines in on him.

He starts to squirm a little, he turns over and rolls closer to me.

"Buongiorno" he yawns, as he wraps his arms around me, pulling my body closer to his.

"Good morning love" I respond, leaning my head into the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry to have woken you"

"Don't apologize. I wish you had of woken me up earlier, I want to spend as much time with you as I can before you go home and my next concert tonight"

"Yeah, what were you thinking of doing?" I ask him, excited.

"I was thinking of showing you this really pretty place I found while exploring the city" he tells me, smiling, stoking my hair.

"Oh that sounds great" I say as I kiss his cheek softly.

I roll over to get out of bed and walk sloppily into the bathroom to start getting ready. I didn't pack many clothes as I knew it was going to be one day so I had no choice in what I was wearing now. I had packed my favourite jeans and pretty basic top. But it was fine. I put them on, almost rushing so we could go. I clip my hair back and put on some simple makeup.

"You look beautiful amore" Damiano says as I walk out the bathroom. "So beautiful"

"As do you" I laugh as I tell him. "Thank you"

He walks over to me and swings me round as he puts his hand on my hip. He leans forward and kisses me passionately, his hand on the side of my cheek.

"Ti amo Marlena"

"I love you too" I tell him, kissing him again.

"Now shall we go?" He asks.

"Yes!"

He takes my hand and we walk out the hotel together, embracing the streets of London once again.

We walk for about 20 minutes. We both look around the wonderful city, talking about how much we have missed each other, what we want to do after tour and how much we have missed each other again...

"Here we are" Damiano says.

"Damiano, that's a wall" I say confused "a wall. What am I supposed to see?"

"Marlena, don't be silly, go around the wall" he laughs, guiding me forward. He puts his hands on my shoulders, showing me where to go.

We walk past this wall to see the most beautiful, hidden place I've ever seen.

*search up 'Saint Dunstan in the east garden'*

"Oh wow" I say, looking around.

"Isnt it beautiful. When I came here, I knew you would love it"

"You thought right" I told him, jumping into his arms giving him a hug.

"I've missed you" he tells me as he picks me up, I put my legs around his waist, probably for the fifth hundred time today...

"I've missed you more" I reply, leaning in giving him a kiss.

But that's when I remembered.

I'm late for my period.

A week late.