"Ti Amo Davvero"

mature content:

We were at Damiano's house now. Yes I'd agree to go home with him. I love him. So much. I'm still puzzled, I want him, I want to be with him but I don't want what happened last time to happen again. I don't want to break his heart and I don't want him to break mine. But I just can't stop.

Yes, our lips were still connected. Say I'm crazy. Or maybe I'm not? But I need him and I love him. And he loves me? Only this time, we were in his bedroom. Yes, we'd made it upstairs. We've hardly been able to breathe for all our kissing. He tasted so good. I say I don't want to get hurt again, but then why am I doing this? One happy moment is ok isn't it? I hope.

Our wet clothes were coming off. They stuck to my skin a little where they were so drenched with water but Damiano managed to get them off quite easily. We didn't even talk, we just focused on each others bodies.

He grabs my back as he unclips my bra, it dropping to the floor. He takes a moment to look at me, he stares before diving back to my lips again. We take a moment to breath as I take his top off. It slides over his head revealing his smooth, sweaty body. I see the tattoo he had done for me. Fuck it, fuck our feelings, I want him and I want him now.

He crouches down, his head opposite my naked stomach and pulls my dress down swiftly. He fiddles with the corner of my underwear with his fingers before pulling them down as well. He places a kiss on me as I quickly undo his belt and his trousers and his pants drop. Damn, well I've missed this even more. He's so fucking hard for me already.

He pushes me backwards, I fall onto the bed. He climbs on top of me. I look up at him. His kind, mysterious brown eyes stare into my soul. I can smell cigarettes in his warm breath. We're now laying down. Him on top of me. His arms either side of my head. He's so hot oh my god. But i still don't know if I want this.

"Are you sure" he asks. I can feel his dick against me.

Of course I want this.

"Yes" is all I say back.

He kisses my lips gently before he begins to thrust. I let out a soft moan as he first enters. I've missed him more than I can explain. How could I ever have let him go?

His pace quickens. He begins to moan.

"I've missed you so fucking much, Marlena. I'm never letting you go again. Never" he says in between thrusts.

"Me neither" I say.

Soon the room is just full of muffled moans. We manage to keep kissing while he fucks me. My heart is beating fast, his body is sweaty and I'm still soaking wet. He quickens once more. He feels so good.

He grabs my boobs as he clearly gets close. His eyes shut tightly and his mouth begins to slip open. Usually, he would ask me if I'm about to c*m but this time he just kept going and going faster.

"Fuck" I moan as my stomach cramps at orgasm. He knows exactly how to make me feel good.

Damiano moans loudly as he becomes slower and sloppier. He manages to lean forward to make out with me again as he really slows.

He collapses on top of me and rolls next to me putting his arm around my waist. His body is so sweaty. That was the most passionate sex we've ever had.

"Marlena, ti amo davvero" he whispers while panting, still out of breath.

"Damiano?" I say

"Yes?"

"I love you too" I manage to say rolling over, putting my head in the crook of his neck.

He kisses the top of my head and closes his eyes.

He falls asleep leaving me awake, alone. Oh god. What have I done? It really did feel right but I still can't get hurt again...