'I'll follow you until you love me'

I froze. I didn't know what to say. I loved him with all my heart and wanted nothing more than to be with him again. But still, I debate with myself. What if it goes wrong again? I don't want to end up broken again and I don't want him to end up broken again. My mind is just spinning, my heart is pounding, the butterflies make my stomach twirl again.

Damiano looks worried now. He stands there awkwardly. I must've been stood still for about thirty seconds now without a response. I don't know.

Damiano coughs awkwardly awaiting a response. He begins to rub the back of his head. He looks down and turns away to stand up.

"Yes" I blurt out despite still being unsure before he can stand fully up.

He turns to look at me. His eyes widen and a tear starts to run down his cheek. He walks over to me. I stand up as he opens his arms. I lean into him giving him one of the tightest hugs I've ever given.

"Really?" He asks, his arms wrapped around my body.

"Yes" I say confidently

I feel his arms hold onto me tighter. He pulls away slightly and kisses my lips so gently. He looks me in the eyes, he looks genuine. I've missed being so close to him.

"I'm never letting you go now Marlena" he says.
"I know we can get through anything. I promise"

I say nothing only grip tighter onto him. I'm willing to give our relationship another try. I love him. I love him so much, with all my heart. I just wish we didn't have to break apart atall. If it happens again, I don't know what I'll do. That would be it. I guess?

"I love you" I say to him, my head against his chest.

He puts his hands on the back of my head, holding me close to me.

"Ti amo anch'io. Così tanto"

I love it when he speaks Italian to me. It comforted me in a weird way. He placed a kiss on the top of my head. I began to cry. God, why do I get so emotional?

"Why are you crying bambina?" He asked pulling away to look at me. His hands still on my waist.

"I don't even know" I said as he wiped a tear off my cheek with his thumb. "I'm just happy that's all" I tell him.

"I've missed you so much" he says pulling my head back to his chest.

"I've missed you so so much Dami" I cry.

He breaks free of our hug. He holds my chin and pulls our lips together. I've missed his touch, his taste the way he cups my cheek and every little thing more. We share a moment of love, lust, a moment of passion.

Then we hear a click and see a flash. It interrupts our kiss. We both turn around to the window to see what it was.

Paparazzi? What the fuck. The reason we originally broke up.

"Dami, I can't deal with them again" I say, looking at him, shaking my head.

"Me neither" he looks so worried. He knows I hated not having privacy, he looks like he thinks I'm about to break up with him again. He looks panicked, uncomfortable.

He runs up to the window and closes the curtains giving the camera men a look of disgust. I can tell he really wants our relationship to remain healthy. So did I. At this moment I time, I have zero regret about being back with him. I love him and I need this to work for us. He shouts at them to go away, putting his middle finger up and walks back over to me.

"Please, mi amore" he says, placing his arms around my waist. "Can we forget about them? I'll do everything I can to stop this, I promise"

"Yes" I say looking into his eyes. "I'll try"