The Interview

The interview was about to begin. I'm sat, tapping my feet in nerves on the wooden floor. Why am I even nervous? It's not like you're even going to mentioned. Hopefully.

I can see Dami through the TV. Surprisingly for him, he has dressed extremely casually. He is wearing trousers and a black jumper. His hair is not slicked back and is instead adorably almost in his eyes. The band have  just sat down next to the presenter (Flavio) and it appears it will starting any minute. I grab the remote, and turn it up rather loudly. I need to hear everything. Gosh, Marlena, what are you getting so nervous for? There's nothing to worry about, ok? I try and convince myself. Then it starts.

"Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this interview where I am joined by Måneskin, the Italian sensations" Flavio says as the audience begins to clap for them.

Damiano does that smile. The one where he looks all blushed and embarrassed for whatever reason? He looks so cute.

"Thank you for having us" Thomas says.

"Yes, thank you" Ethan says.

Damiano and Vic both smile along. Flavio, pulls some paper up to his hand and takes a quick look before putting it back down.

"So guys, first of all let's start with some work related questions. How does it feel to have so many fans now? What is it like?"

"Well, it's all very amazing" Vic says. "It's so wonderful to feel and to be so supported by so many people over the world. It's something you can't really get used to but we are all so thankful" She says smiling, using gestures with her hands.

"Yes, it really is incredible. We can't thank you enough" Damiano says.

See, it's not too bad so far. Everything's fine. Relax.

"And how do you feel about another album? I know I would like one" Flavio asks, chuckling slightly.

"Oh, definitely" Ethan says. "Well we are on tour at the moment. Well, returning to tour in about a week now so after that we will most certainly be thinking about new music. We all really love to make music so yes, that will be a definite" He says, making the audience cheer.

"About that. What is tour like? Is it hard to stay motivated on tour? Do you get tired?"

"Of course we get tired, but it's what we love to do" Thomas answers. "It's a lot of work but so far we are really enjoying it, we go out of Italy next week on tour so that's exciting for us. It's hard not being able to see family and friends you know, but yes, we all love being on tour"

"Yes, Damiano, how do you cope with that? Not seeing family, friends, people you're close to?"

Damiano looks at him, almost as if he was zoned out before. I look at Damiano, sending him my hope and love through the screen. I don't know why I'm getting all nervous for him. He is very used to interviews and things like this. I guess I'm just cautious of our relationship this time through. I don't what anything to go wrong.

"Well, it's obviously difficult, like Thomas said" He answered, looking at Thomas. "But we get through it, I try to FaceTime her everyday and talk as much as we can" he says.

Has he not just realized what he has said?

"Her?" Flavio asked. "Who are you referring to Damiano?"

"Oh" Damiano replies, pausing for a minute. "No one"

"Are you referring to Marlena, the girl in these pictures with you?" Flavio says as pictures of us kissing appear all over the studio through the TV.

Oh no. No. God no. Why? Why have they had to mention me? I saw it coming to be honest but still for gods sake.

"Sloppy seconds I hear? This is what the news has quoted" Flavio asks, a devilish smile creeping up his face. He knows that was he's doing is going to annoy Dami.

"Excuse me?" Damiano says.

Vic puts her hand on Damiano's shoulder, to try calm him down.

"Yeah, what did you say?" Ethan asks, siding with Damiano.

"Well, it seems to us all you've gone back to your leftovers. Someone you've already used" Flavio teases.

"Used? I've never and would never use Marlena. I love her"

"Ooh, you love her? Then why did you guys break up in the first place?"

"This is a little personal now" Thomas interrupts.

"It's none of your business" Damiano says, sounding very frustrated now.

"We're all just wondering, why you would go back to some sort of you know, easy girl?"

"Are you joking?" Damiano says, beginning to shout.

Oh no. Why is this happening? I feel so guilty, I feel bad that I have been brought up. The topic of me is ruining his interview. Damiano's going to hate me. No, he won't. But what if he...? Shush Marlena, just watch.

"Well, it seems this way. You can do better Damiano. You don't what your 'sloppy seconds' do you now?" Flavio says, knowing exactly what he's doing.

"How dare you talk about her like that!" Damiano shouts, raging as he pushes his chair over and storms off the stage, walking behind the curtain.

"You are disgusting!" He shouts again as he goes out of sight.

Oh fuck.