That's off the chain (1/2)✅

Start from the beginning

My face drops. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Lindsay drops her bottle and sigh. Gwen looks at DJ, and he looks back. Heather smiles mischievously. Duncan looks like he's about to attack again. Trent glares at Geoff siding with Duncan.

-You're a goner.- Duncan says through gritted teeth.

I smack both Trent and Duncan to calm them down. They look at me and bend under my glare. I take a deep breath to cease my emotions and turn to Geoff.

-And just when were you planning to tell me any of this?

-For the record, I never said I'm going to hook up with her. Just that I was... thinking about it. - He looks me in the eye and takes my hand.- I didn't want to mess up what we have over something else.

-You're way beyond messing things up, Geoff.- I take a step back and turn to leave.

-Can we not make it bigger than it is?- He asks.

-Oh, it is big, mister. Maybe it's nothing for you, but to your information I have feelings and you hurt them today, Geoff. Were all those conversations about growing as a couple a joke to you?

-Wait, Alexandra. Baby, come back!- He tries to stop me.

-There was so much trust in me for you and suddenly you set it all on fire.

-But I care about you really?

-Sure assuring with a question mark in the end. At least, you see the problem now.- I sob and turn around, leaving.

-Um, we'd better go check on him.- Gwen drags DJ with her and follows Geoff, who's chasing after Alex.

-"Check on him"? Since when did Gwen start to care about Geoff? He's not the one you should be checking on!- Duncan yells after them but to no avail.

-Gwen's no fool. She's planning something.- Trent states.

-With DJ?- Duncan questions.

-Or not.- He shrugs.- Just my suggestion.

-Look, all of this is fishy. Haven't you noticed that since yesterday things are different? DJ was so freaking confident yesterday. -  Duncan adds.

- I don't know, man.- Trent says.- But for this whole development of the situation, Heather is dangerously quiet.- They give a girl wary looks.

-You have some serious explaining to do.- Trent turns to Bridgette.

-I'm going to find Alexandra.- Duncan wanders off.

-Morning, campers! Your next challenge awaits you at the Arts and Crafts Center in one hour! Chris over and out!- His voice is heard through the speakers.

Confessional

Trent: Man, if you make your girl feel bad for wanting your attention or wanting you to remind her she's the only one... You don't deserve her. You can't get mad at her for expressing what upsets her. Even if it isn't deep to you, it may be a serious matter to her, and let's face it, Alexandra is the more mature and emotional part of this relationship. That's why genuine consideration is a key to her heart, not whatever Geoff is doing.

Duncan: Some men think women want money, gifts, and confidence. But the right lady wants a man's time, effort, passion, honesty, loyalty, smile, and understanding. Alexandra is a right lady, she taught me that, and Geoff doesn't give her what she needs. And he said I was the bad guy, that idiot.

Bridgette: It isn't anyone's fault. Sometimes love just changes, right? Oh, who am I lying to?

Geoff: I wonder what I look like in her eyes now. Alexandra, you don't even know how sorry I am.