chapter 19

Next day ...

Jai could find a trip after two days at 5.pm to Spain, he immediately returned home to complete his unfinished work and packing his bags  ...

* Flash back *

Naina was sitting at the plane chair lifeless she suddenly realised that her days with Jai were over , no more interesting stories with Arya ... No more fun times with the friends...

The tears flowed unchecked down her cheeks and dripped from her chin. And did anyone notice ? Of course not ... After All Naina is the last person in the world who will admit that she is feeling down ... She was too sad to cry or wail . She just stood there as still as a statue while the magnitude of her loss swept over her...

Naina was remembering each moment she spent with Jai beautiful or sad ... Those memories run between her eyes like a serial... She could feel a pain on her heart ... A deep feeling come to her as she wasn't abel to understand it but, the thing she was sure of it that she is MISSING HIM and SO MUCH ...

- Naina : But why ?? Why I am feeling like this?? after all I am the one who has chosen my way .. I must be happy right ? I am going to do my favourite job ! I should be the happiest ...
-Self talk -

* Flash Back end *

Jai was ready to go to the airport and he start saying good bye to the family ...

-Dev : Take care Friend hey , I don't want any other argue with Naina For god sake ! Just confesse your love to her and makes her do and everything will be fine...

-Jai : I will not confesse easily ! I have a whole plane !!

-Riya :  Smart lawyer ! He know how he to make situations at his control ! All the best friend ! ... Riya hugged  him ...

-Arya : Dad please don't be stubborn just bring my friend with you ! ...

-Jai : don't worry baby ,I will .. Jai hugged and kissed his daughter...
Also he hugged Priya and Dev and drive to the Airport...

After a very long Trip Jai arrived at Spain , he was so impressed by the beautiful view and the whether there .. He went to a hotel and made a check up and went to his room ... He took a shower and ordered some food then he went sleep because tomorrow he will attend Naina's conference ...

In the other hand Naina was making the last touch at what she will say and show to the biggest medical team , she also called Riya and chat with her for like an hour , Riya wished her All the best for tomorrow also she gives her more ideas ...

Next day...

Naina prepared herself and went to an other hotel because the conference will happene on a huge conference room ... Naina prepared everything she needs also she got a call from the friends wishing her all the best ...

Two doctors spoke before Naina and she didn't realised that Jai was present... now it was Naina's turn she went to the stage and start talking about her researchers and a new way to find out about tumors on someone 's head using the developed technology , she showd a video to the audience and explained everything in detail which make them incredibly impressed by her intelligence ...

Jai was just looking at her , the way she is confident  from herself , the way she talked , the way she answer any doctor 's question with such a professional attitude ... Jai was very very proud of her at that moment what all he wanted to do is to scream and Say she is my wife !

The lights turn on as Naina finished her speech , everyone clap for her and specially Jai ...

Suddenly, Naina saw Jai she thought she was imaging only but No he was present with her at the same country , at the same hotel and at the same room... She was happy to see him but she remembered that everything is over between them and Jai is married to Dia now...