chapter 13

Next day ...

Everyone started with the wedding preparation.. The decorations and the lights everywhere also there was music ...

Jai was in his room getting ready and dev was helping him while talking to each other ...

-Dev : I am so happy for you bhai ( brother) but please tell me how you could convince her , how do you propose her ?

-Jai : are you here to help me or investigate me ?

-Dev: you're such a bed person ..

-Jai : thank you !

-Dev: mentioned not ! Aacha ( ok ) at least  let me tell you how you should performe in night ...

-Jai: don't forget that I get married before and the result of it was Arya .. And also you don't have experience on this things so bro I should teach you not you teache me !

-Dev: who told you I don't have experience on this things ?

Jai looked at him in shock and turned to him ...

-Jai : Are you in love ?

-Dev : yeah !

-Jai who is this unlucky girl ?

Dev gives him an angry look ...

-Jai : aacha sorry ! Tell me who is she ?

Do I know her ?

-Dev : Dr. Riya ..

-Jai : are you serious do you really loves her ?

-Dev : yes I do ! But I don't know about her maybe she has someone on her life ...

-Jai : I am so happy for you Friend I promise you after my wedding I will manage your love story ! And let's go to bring my bride

They laugh ...

....

Naina was in her room looking at herself in the mirror ... Her tears fall as she remembered her first weeding with jai which end up with their break up ..

Riya knocked the door and entered the room ...

Naina immediately wiped her tears ...  And Riya noticed it...

- Riya : I can understand what you're going through ... Look I know that what happen in the past wasn't easy for you .. Also I know what is happening now is not real and it might be wrong in your opinion but believe me everything will be fine and now wipe this tears from this beautiful face.. And by the way you're looking gorgeous...

Naina smiled and hugged her friend...
Riya left because she was having work...

"Even if it was a mistakeI think it will be the best mistake we did " Riya said to herself...