chapter 4

Someone enter the room and said : How is doing now doctor ?

Naina is back to the reality , she gets up from the chair and turned to see who was talking to her it was a nurse

-Naina: his conditions are getting better but I want another ST scan for his head...

-nurse: OK doctor ...and she left

Naina went out of room then she saw a little beautiful standing infront of the window of the room crying...

Naina approached her and put her hand on her shoulder...

-Naina: what's happen Princess why you're crying ?

-The little girl: my dad is lying their ! I saw you their you were also sad about him? how is he doing?

Naina was shocked she looked at jai from the window then at the girl ... Naina knelt down and turned the girl to her

-Naina: Tell me first what do you want to become in the future? .. I know strange question

-The little girl: a DOCTOR ! .. She said it crying Naina wiped her tears and said to her

-Naina: Hey ! strong girls don't cry because to be a doctor means you're strong and also intelligent .. So little doctor let me tell you that your dad is doing better and he will get up soon but we have to support and encourage him will you help me?

-the little girl laughed and smiled at naina saying : sure doctor ! Can we be a Friends?

-Naina smiled at her: sure ! Little doctor! But tell me first what your name? And how old are you

-The little girl : Arya and i am 8 years ! and you ?

-Naina : beautiful name Arya! I am Naina !

The little girl hugged Naina... Naina was shaking ( because she is suffering from phobia she didn't allow someone to touch her even shaking hands) but also was in love with this beautiful girl even she was jai's daughter from another woman But the girl is innocent of what her father did ...

Naina noticed that someone was standing beside them it was Priya and Arav ..

Priya was shocked to see Naina and specially as a doctor ! But Arav was the best friend of Jai but he knew jai's past but didn't know that she was naina ...

Priya had tears on her eyes she went and hugged Naina but Naina couldn't react then Arav try to save the situated so he asked about jai's condition

-Arav: please doctor tell us how jai is doing now ?

-Naina: I can't say something except he is doing better , but we couldn't know when he will get up from the coma .. We will do more check ups to make sure nothing bed is happen ..

-Priya: OK ...can we visit him only for five minutes ?

-Naina: OK it's fine but first tell me how the accident happen..

-Arav : I will tell you ...

Flashback three days before ...

Someone : ma'am Ms.riya has chosed this dress for you ...
Naina: oh ! Because the Ms.Riya chosed it I have to wear it !

.......

Someone : Sir ! Arya had chosed this clothes for you !
-Jai: oh ! So I must wear otherwise she will kill me !

....

Ladies and gentleman welcome to Awards ceremony for best doctor for this year so I would like to announce who deserve this award so Best doctor award goes to... Dr.NAINA SHARMA ...

....

Ladies and gentleman welcome to Awards ceremony for best lawyer for this year so I would like to announce who deserve this award so Best lawyer award goes to Mr.Jai mehra
Jai got a phone call from Arya to congratulate her dad ..

-Arya: congratulations dad Proud of you ! But where are you now it's Also my birthday I am waiting for you come fast...

While jai was driving he had a car accident ! He Was taken to the hospital by the persons their
....

-Riya called Naina : Congratulations friend proud of you but there is an emergency come to the hospital fast ...
-Naina: I am coming...

Flashback end *

Naina went to her cabin she was extremely tired it has been tree days since she didn't sleep but she couldn't also this time ... Nurse come to her and told her that Mr.Jai 's family already left the hospital and he has opened his eyes...

Naina was little scared happy maybe .. She went again to the ICU to see him but her feet stopped when she arrived to the room door ..

After Naina's visit to Jai...

Jai's pov :

-Jai: after 20 years of separation .. I met her .. and I wish I had not done .. who is this? ! .. I could not recognize her, her eyes became more beautiful.. and the blue of the operating clothes made her gorgeous.. That little girl became a doctor today!!

And here I am standing in front of her as a patient!! She told me years ago that we would live in this situation .. but I did not believe her .. just as I did not believe that she would forget me one day ..

I am her first love and my doctor will not love anyone else!! I left her..yes, I am the one who left her..but this does not mean that she has the right to leave me or to forget me..

without any shaking of her feelings she asked me about my name if she didn't know me!! That moment left me to die, maybe it was easier for me than what I lived later!! I didn't wake up from that coma until after three days..

priya told me that she didn't leave me. She did my operation. She stayed up for three nights by my side, measuring my pressure and taking care of me. She had every opportunity to tell my family about the development of my condition.

My family who stood when I humiliated her and let her cried. ...and left her .. I said don't you remember ..

She replied,

- Naina: "Excuse me, sir. Would you please tell me what's your name and surname are so that I can start the procedure for your admission to the hospital .. Your condition is serious ..

Jai's POV :

I did not care about my condition .. As much as it broke my heart with her coldness." !! And her claim that she didn't know me and I insisted on her claim..

the world stopped for a minute.. for a moment.. I think it was my heart that stopped. .. our memories were between my eyes !! I'm still in love with her.. I'm still crazy about her and she is.. I'm sure.. If it wasn't for her love for me, she wouldn't have done all of the above!!

I would have liked to leave the hospital as soon as possible .. just to propose to her and compensate her for all the grief I caused her .. I told her:

- Jai: I am very sorry

She didn't answer for a while.. Then she looked at me with that same look that she gave me in the last meeting between us..

When she said:

-Naina : I will not forgive you no matter how long I live.. And I will see you sick, and I will not cure you.. I will let you die the most sincere of the world from you..

She sighed a little and then said:

Thank you, sir.. I wish you well.. and I left the room!! She left this time and my heart left with her..just like the last time she left me !

★ how did you find Naina's behavior with Jai?

★ What do you think what will jai do ?

★do jai deserve what all naina say to him ?