chapter 15

Next morning....

Jai got a letter from the court and that the listening session will be tomorrow ...

Jai was stressed and sceared that something bed will happen  so he quickly called his team and organized a urgent meeting to discuss his case ...

- The lawyer : Mr.Mehra don't worry  promise you nothing bed will happen to your daughter !

-Jai : I hoep so !

In the other hand Naina was preparing Arya for her school while thinking about the session hoping that investigation report will not ruin all the work of the past four months...

After Arya left for her school Naina went to Jai 's room.. She finds him sitting on his desk chair upset ....

-Jai : If you came to fight, I'm not in the mood right now ..

Naina sat on the couch next to next to him and took a long sight ...

-Naina : You were right I didn't listen to you .. I want to help you but I don't know what should I do !

-Jai : Nothing at all, nobody can do anything after this time...

-Naina : But there must be a solution, of course, there must be a way to reform !

-Jai : There is only one way, one solution..

-Naina : what is is ?

-Jai : persuade the other party ! Arya's grandfather but it's impossible ! This man is not convinced  and our last solution ran out..

-Naina : In this life, the only thing that has no solution is death outside of this, everything has a solution! ... She said it angrily ..

Jai turned and looked at her ...

After two hours...

Jai and naina were preparing themselves ... Jai was on his room

-Jai : How am I going to do the thing she said and I can't even wear the tie?
Naina came to his room and saw him how he is fighting with his tie...

-Naina : let me help you...Now you have to calm down first ..Especially you need to get rid of these angry looks as soon as possible , You have to be strong sharpness You should appear relaxed and calm, okay?

Jai just looked at her and nodded his head

-Naina : Stand proud and act responsibly Do not forget my words okay ? Finished!

Jai nodded his head and kept looking at her ...

They drove tho the office to investigation committee and exactly to the woman who wrote the report...

After they arrived they were still on the car...

-Naina : if it Doesn't work that doesn't mean that everything is over it will not be over if you MOVED BACK ! You will not lose Arya calm down ...

They entered the building and went to her office..

Before they entered her office ..Jai stopped Naina and hold her hand he actually entwined their fingers and went in...

-Naina: Good morning Mrs.Amanda ..

-Mrs.Amanda : Mr and Mrs Mehra. ? I was going to finish your report, I am curious why you came?

-Naina : Before you take your decision I want you to hear us ..Mrs.Amanda isn't the marriage like this quarrel and reconciliation ? The important thing is not to prolong the sadness and quarrel ..