chapter 12

Jai and naina went home everyone was waiting for them ...

-Jai: we will get married ...

-Dev and Arya: what really?!!

-Dev : OH MY GOD !! I can't believe this you finally completed your love story!

Jai and naina looked at each other, because nobody know about the fact of their marriage except Priya and riya ...

-Arya : OH MY GOD dad thank you so much ! But how did you know that I want you to get married to my friend...

-Jai : Simple because I am genius ! And also I can understand what you want from your beautiful eyes...

Arya laugh and hugged her dad...

-Dev : great !! Let's start with the a preparations ! The " sangeet " party will be tomorrow.. And the wedding after tomorrow...

-Naina : but ...

Riya a d priya cut her : yes perfect timing let's start..

Naina held riya from her hand and took her to another room , also jai did same with priya ..

-Naina : what's all this?!!

-Riya : what ?

-Naina : you know very well that we are not getting married so why all this ??

-Riya : I know you're right ... But this will be very helpful for us we will invite the media and they will take pictures of both of you , also they will shear it and wrote articles about your wedding and this will be the perfect way that all people will believe that everything was sheared is wrong and you will get your work back ...

-Naina : I don't know but I feel something is wrong ! It's a crime !

-Riya : because you're good person you're saying this just relax okay and let's go to shop some clothes to you..

-Naina : OK ...

......

-jai : what's all this ?! Do you forget that I am going to marry Dia ? What will she think ?

-Priya :if Dia really loves you she will definitely understand the situation and will support you just talk to her and everything will be fine...

....

Next day in the evening...

All the preparations are ready for the best " sangeet " party also the guests aarived the ceremony start and everyone was enjoying his self waiting for  Jai and naina ...
Naina and jai finally come they were wearing matching clothes ...

The media asked them for picture

-Journalist: please Mr. Mehra hold her hand !

Jai and naina looked at each other.. Then jai slowly held naina's hand and entwined his fingers to hers ...

... The picture was clicked...

-journalist : let's take a romantic picture! Please  Mr.Mehra hug her..
Riya ,Priya , Dev and Arya were so excited for this picture also they start smiling ...

Jai was standing next to Naina.. He gently put his hand on Naina's bare waist and pulled her little more closer to him...

Naina's heartbeat went fast at that moment .. She had gentle - stressed feeling.. She just looked at jai and he looked at her beautiful brown eyes for moments then the journalist said : smile please..

The picture was clicked...

Dance performances and games go on until Dev, priya and riya announced for the the grooms 's performance...

-Dev : now after all this beautiful performances , ladies and gentleman please welcome our favourite on the stage Mr. Jai Mehra and his future wife Mrs. naina sharma....

Everyone clapped for them...

-Jai: I know you don't like all this, but please let's make our friends happy ...
Naina didn't say anything just nodded her head..

Both stood up from their place and went to the stage ...

Jai offered his hand to Naina ... naina slowly placed her hand on his.. And jai put his other hand on her waist while Naina put her hand on his shoulder and the romantic music started  " sathiya mere " ...

While they were dancing , jai made Naina spin and let her fall while putting one hand under her back while the other one was holding her hand ... And stood in that position for moments...

Naina just looked at jai deeply on his eyes same to jai he just lost his self looking at her beautiful brown eyes.. Their breathe were mixed...
Jai helped Naina to stand... And continued the dance ...

The dance finally finished and everyone clapped for them ..

-Dev : what a lovely dance, this what we call it romance ..

-Riya went closer to jai : it was amazing bro .. You just killed it proud of you !

-Jai : I know I am great .. They laugh ..
Naina was standing their she was having mixed feelings .. But she felt happy...

Then priya said ...

-Priya : we have to comeback home the women are waiting for us for for putting the " Henna " let's go ...

...

At home ...

Everyone was happy and enjoyed while putting the Henna... Naina 's Henna was already finished ..

-Dev : bro come to find your name on Naina 's hand ! Come on !

-Jai: leave me in peace please !

-Priya : come on jai it's easy !

-Riya : yes it's easy come on ...

-Jai : OK...

Jai come and sat next to Naina.. Naina gives him her hand.. And jai started searching for his name..

Everyone start making jokes and laugh and specially Naina  because jai couldn't find the name..

Jai looked at her and found her laughing from the bottom of her heart .. He understand she was so happy ...

-Jai : stay always smiling ...

Naina looked at him shocked...

-Jai : you have a beautiful smile don't lose it ...

-Riya : hmmm.. We are here
And everyone start laugh..

- Dev : he is saying this because he couldn't find his name ...

-Priya : he will find it ..

Jai keep searching for his name until he find it ..

Everyone was happy ...

- priya : Jai look at Naina's Hanna it's so dark it means she loves you so much and your love will never end...
Naina and jai looked at each other...

-Dev: we should leave now tomorrow is the wedding  and naina should rest ...

-Priya : yes !  See you tomorrow ...

Riya and naina : Bye..

-Dev : Bhabi ( sister in law ) if you want to say special good bye to jai we will leave you alone ..

-Jai: shut up and let's go.. See you tomorrow take care ...

★ how do you find the " sangeet " party ?

★ I hope you could understand the dance moves I am bad on that ?

★ What do you think about Naina 's emotions ?