chapter 9

The electricity comeback .. Jai and naina realized how much they were close , naina immediately pulled off from jai and returned to the party while jai stood their with a big smile on his face ...

-Jai: when you will said it naina when? I know I hurt you a lot in the past but everyone deserve second chance ... And yeah the glass broke because of your jealousy but you will not admit it ... But don't worry I will make you confess just wait and watch ! ... Self talk ...

Naina was in the party blaming her self for what she did ...

-naina : how could this happen ! I just can't understand why I become so emotional ! This is not me ! Also I felt jealous for jai? Jai who had destroyed my life ! I just can't understand anything ..

Every time I try to get away from him, I get closer to him ! I just can't handle with this... Self talk

Riya noticed her friend's behaviour she was talking to herself like crazy people ...she went to her

-Riya: have you lost your mind you're talking with yourself? ... Ria noticed the bandage on naina's hand ...

-Riya: Oh my god ! Are you okey ? What's happen to your hand ? How you did this ?

-Naina: don't worry it simple wound , it will be fine in few days...

-Riya: OK ...

Priya come and took naina to the middle of the party...

-Priya: actually there is surprise for you !

Jai went to the platform and started talking...

-Jai: before a month , I had a car accident and people took me to this hospital " HOPE" hospital it's
Aptly named and thanks to his owner DR.NAINA SHARMA .. She built this hospital step by step  and the spirit of humanity was created in it ..i have never been treated like this... I can say it waa the best health treatment I had in my life .. So thank you so much Dr.naina sharma for your hard work and big thanks to your medical team ... Thank you !

The guests applauded warmly ...
Next morning ....

Naina was on her cabin working then suddenly she heard - saw a breaking news on TV which shocked her " Dr.Naina sharma the best doctor behave unethically and use violence  with her patients and Mr.Jai mehra the best lawyer is one of them also they were seen making romance last night in "Hope Hospital"  !

Also jai got to know the news Both stood up from their chair ....

★what do you think will happen ?