“I just didn’t have a reply so I kissed,” He said with a big smile.

“This is not called kiss my puffball let me show you what is a kiss” I pulled him into a passionate kiss. He jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist, I was holding him by his ass. I took him towards our shared room, While we both undressed each other. I pushed him on our bed and hovered over him, We both were naked, I started kissing his neck then his nipples, And I saw how hard he was and so do me. I was just kissing him until he said.

Author's POV

"Jungkook, please." Jimin whines, pulling his husband's hair.

While still kissing, Jimin is sitting on Jungkook's lap and their crotches brush against each other causing friction. They both moan softly.

Jungkook stops kissing Jimin and looks him in his eyes, "Are you sure about this? We don't have to go any further if you're not ready," He says.

Jimin smiles genuinely at his husband and puts his forehead on his. "I'm ready as long as it's with you."

Jungkook nods his head and kisses Jimin deeply. They both moan into the kiss. Jungkook puts his hands on Jimin's hips and moves him back and forth slowly. Jimin puts his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and starts rocking his own hips back and forth.

"Fuck Jimin," Jungkook bites his lip digging his fingers into Jimin.

"Oh Jungkook," Jimin gasps and licks his lips, rocking his hips harder against Jungkooks.

Jungkook turns them over and he is now hovering over Jimin. He continues kissing him and goes down to his neck creating dark hickeys. Jimin tangles his fingers in his hair, Chanting Jungkook's name.

"Jungkook. Oh Jungkook," he moans. Jungkook pulls away and looks at Jimin's neck. "Beautiful," He smirks. Jungkook sits up and takes his shirt off revealing his abs and tattoos. Jimin moans at the sight of it.

Jungkook chuckles, "Like what you see?"

"Hell yeah," Jimin breathes out, pulling Jungkook in for another kiss. He claws at his back, not so much that it hurts, but enough to make Jungkook roll his eyes at the feeling.
"Fuck Jimin," he breathes out. While keeping eye contact with Jimin, he takes off Jimin's shirt along with his pants and boxers. He takes a minute to admire his husband's body. Jimin whines at how Jungkook looks at him, like he wants to devour him and it turns him on so much.

"Jungkook, stop looking," he whines.

"Why can't I look at what's mine?" He says with a low tone.

Jimin whimpers at that. "Take the rest of your clothes off too."

Jungkook smirks and gets off the bed. He unzips his pants looking at Jimin and kicks them off along with his boxers. Jimin's mouth goes dry when he looks at how big Jungkook is. How is gonna fit? He gulps.

Jungkook chuckles darkly. He climbs back on top of Jimin and kisses him roughly. Jimin kisses back immediately. Jungkook grinds his hips down and brushes his cock down on Jimin.

Jimin throws his head back, "O-Oh Jungkook!" He moans loudly. Jungkook keeps grinding his hips down making Jimin spill out moans for him. "F-Fuck Jungkook! Jungkook!"

Jungkook loves the sounds Jimin makes. He can hear it all day. It's like music to his ears.

"J-Jungkook! Please," He doesn't want to say it out loud. "Please what Jimin?"

"But you already have me," Jungkook smirks, thrusting his hips harder against Jimin's. "Ah! I-I want you Jungkook. I w-want you to f-fuck me. Please Jungkook," Jimin opens his eyes looking at Jungkook.