Epilogue

"Oh my god get your little ass down here" Ava shouted at me from down the hall.

"Jeez I'm coming to give me two seconds" I yelled back. I push around my messy desk looking for my lip gloss.

"Hurry up we're gonna be late because of you..." Tay said. I roll my eyes and swipe the applicator across my lips. I smack my lips together a couple of times and quickly run out of my room. The girls looked at me unimpressed and I quickly run pasted them grabbing my heels and gown.

"Okay come let's go we're going to be late" I mock them opening the door. They both growled at me giving me little-death glares.

We get to school and head straight to the auditorium to change into our gowns and find our caps.

"Hey, have you seen Tom?" I asked the girls as they zipped each other up. Both shook their heads and I frown. I pull out my phone and check my messages waiting for a response from Tom.

"You should put your gown on or you're gonna be late going on the stage," Tay said.

"Yeah I will"

"Shit, where is my gown?" I let out a sigh and leave for the theatre. I head out to the parking lot to my car. I unlock it and open the trunk grabbing the gown.

"Hey" I feel arms wrap around me and I yelp. I quickly free myself and dropped the gown on the ground. I look up and see Tom. I placed a hand on my heart.

"Jesus Christ Tom don't fucking do that" I rub the sides of my head and bend down to pick up my gown. I hold it up at eye level making sure it wasn't stained or ruined. And to my relief, it wasn't.

"I'm sorry love" I lower the gown and look at Tom who was already in the full cap and gown. I have to admit he looked great. And I tried my best not to give him the satisfaction that I was subtly checking him out.

"Where the hell were you? I've been messaging you" I folded my gown over my arm and closed the trunk. My voice was a little shaky. Tom turned me around to face him. His hands cupped my cheek. My breathing seemed to return to normal.

"I'm so sorry baby I lost track of time I didn't mean to worry you" his hands moved down from my face to the sides of my body leaving a trail of goosebumps along my skin. He held my hands and raised them to his lips softly kissing my knuckles, making it extremely hard to be mad at him right now.

"Hmm," I hummed and removed my hands from his. I turn and started to walk back to the school, Tom hot on my trail.

"Look don't be mad I'll make it up to you I promise" I try my best to hide my face from him as a smile started to play on my lips. We enter the school and I part ways with Tom so I can change into my gown. Once I leave the bathroom I see a bunch of students lining up at the doors that lead onto the stage. I see Ava and Tay. I tried to approach them when a teacher spotted me and directed me to my place in the line.

I rub my hands down my red gown. I was a little nervous waiting in this line. I bit my lip playing with my fingers when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey love" I smile at Tom

"What are you doing here?" I whisper at him. He smirked at me.

"I came to see you before we go on stage," he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I laugh and kissed his cheek.

"You should probably go back before you get in trouble" he shook his head and waved me off.

"Nah it's okay I think I have a little time" Tom check behind his shoulder before turning back to me.

"You ok?" He asked brushing his hands in my hair. I smiled at his little gesture to calm me.

"Yeah, just a little nervous" he smiled and leaned down to peck my lips.