•9•

I made a new chapter after Author notes
(Face claims) so you can get a better picture/ideas of the characters in the book please go check it out!!!
———————————————————————

My head felt like it was spinning. I was left standing in the middle of the hallway till a teacher came out, and found me yelling at me to get back to class.

The rest of the school day I didn't see Tom anywhere and when I went for lunch he wasn't at his usual table with Brian and his friends.

I sat down at my table with Ava and Tay, placing my tray in front of me biting my nails. Ava noticed my nervousness right away I wasn't very good a hiding it.

"What's up with you?" Ava teased as she placed her book down on the table. Which peeked Tay's interest too. 

"Mhm?" I hummed to caught up in thoughts that I missed what she had said. I shook my head and removed my nail from my mouth.

"Are you ok?" Tay asked

"Whats wrong with you Em?" ava's face twisted as she studied my face. 

"No Tom- cloest and then he date and-" Both girls looked at me like I was speaking a different language. I rub my temples trying to piece my words together. 

"Tom's talking me out on a date a REAL DATE..." I almost scream gripping the table harshly.

"What!!! That's great Em why are you going mental?" Tay asked

"A date guys an actual date!" I whinnied pushing my tray of food away placing my head on the table.

"Girl you're going to be fine" Ava rolled her eyes at me as I groaned. I heard someone talking to Ava and it wasn't Tay's voice so I lifted my head to see a guy sitting beside Ava kissing her on the cheek.

Everythuing about Tom and the date flew out my brain as I looked at Tay confused. She just shrugged her shoulders as confused as I was. We both stared at Ava waiting for an explanation as she talked with this mystery man...

"Oh right" Ava lightly laughed 

"This is my boyfriend Timothee" Ava smiled, Our jaws fall to the floor.

"Your BOYFRIEND! When were you planning on telling us??" Tay shouted. 

"Yeah what?!" I chimed in, Ava just shrugged her shoulders and grinned as she got up from the table walking away, hand in hand with Timothee.

~~~

School ended and this was the first time I didn't want it to. The day was going by fast and the date with Tom was creeping around the corner faster than I wanted it to.

To say I was terrified was an understatement. I honestly didn't know why I was  so nervous Tom was a nice guy, he was sweet and charming but why would he be asking me out if he hung out with Brian?

I get to your apartment door not noticing my surroundings. I dig into backpack for my keys when someone startled me.

"Hey darling" Tom crept behind me. I dropped my keys and threw my hand to my heart.

"My GOD! Tom" I steady my  breath as I turn around to face Tom. He smiled at me.

"Excited for our date tomorrow?!" Tom asked. I didn't know what to say to him so I just nodded my head and gave a low hum.

"Well, I planned something really fun for us!" Tom bent down and grabbed my keys and handed them to me as he grinned and walked back into his apartment.

I quickly unlock my door and head into the apartment my hands slightly shaking. I sat on the couch rubbing my head as it  wanderd.

Why was Tom asking me out?
Why is he taking me out on a date?