Chapter 46

Newt's POV

He woke up with someone knocking on the door.

"Newt?" He heard Minho's voice.

"Don't come in!" He yelled.

"Is Thomas with you?"

"Yes."

"Oh my shuck. Just uh- put on your clothes and come to the main room." He said walking away from the door.

Newt was still in Thomas' arms. He tried to get up without waking Thomas, but he moved and groaned.

"Morning, Tommy." They had only slept for three hours, Newt wasn't expecting to see Thomas full of energy. "We have to get up."

Thomas slowly opened his eyes and watched as Newt dressed up.

"Come here." Thomas whispered. He cupped Newt's face with his hands and kissed him softly.

"Tommy, we have to get up. You do not want to worry Minho." Newt tried to stop kissing his lips. "Come on. We can continue this later." He put his shirt back on and waited for Thomas to get out of bed and dress up. They walked to the main room to see an impatient Minho waiting for them.

"Finally. What took you so long?"

"Oh, you know. Newt's cute little ass. I couldn't stop staring at it so I-"

"Okay, stop! I've heard enough." Thomas laughed while he wrapped his arms around Newt's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Where are we?" Newt asked.

"I saw a city when I was flying and I decided to land five kilometers away from it."

"Should we go to the city?" Thomas asked.

"We need to make a plan to get the cure, right? So it would be easier if we stayed here for a couple of days." Minho explained.

"I can't go to the city." Newt pointed out. Minho was about to ask why when he realized.

"Alright then. Thomas, you stay here with Newt while I go to the city."

"What? Are you insane? You can't go by yourself." Newt tried to find a way to stop Minho. "I can stay here alone."

"Absolutely not." Thomas and Minho said at the same time.

"Don't worry, I'll be out for five hours and then I'll come back, okay?"

Newt didn't want him to go alone, but he also knew it was the best way. "Just come back alive, alright?"

"Sure." He said. "I'll take one gun with me. There's still the other gun and look for more guns in the berg. And please don't do anything uh- naked because if someone or something attacks you won't be ready to defend yourselves."

"I'll try my best." Thomas said while kissing Newt on the neck.

"Oh my shank! Why do you have so many red marks on your neck?" Minho said horrified.

"Tommy couldn't control himself."

"And it's not just on the neck."

"Okay, I'm leaving. Bye." Minho got off the berg so fast he almost tripped on the steps.

After watching Minho run away from the berg, Newt pushed a button and closed the door.

"So... We can't do anything?" Thomas asked coming closer to him.

"Not a single thing." Newt replied with his nose touching Thomas'.

"Didn't Minho say that we couldn't anything naked? We're not naked."