Cavonte| Nine

"He got to eat the booty like groceries. Gotta get rid of these hoes for me. I might have that nigga Cavonte sailing his soul for me. Oooh, that's how it post to be. If he wants me to expose the freak. Oooh, that's how it post to be." Santana sung as we walked across the school's parking lot together. Her pink earphones in her ear and she just singing to me. She sounded ight and she looked cute too. A playful grin tugging her lips.

Playfully I snatched my hand away from hers. "Nah I aint having no shit flakes on ma tongue na. You nasty eww. Ya ass probably smelled like sum died up in dere. Fuck outta here."

Santana snorted from laughing so hard. "Tay you gotta eat the booty! Love the booty!" She tried touching me but I quickly dodged them hands.

"Hell nah. You a freak."

She continued to laugh at me and I start laughing too. Jhene Aiko's part in the song made guys think 'what fuck?' whenever they heard it or some guys might actually like that shit. The song is dope though.

Jay shook his head as he walked passed us. Turning around he walked backwards, "Y'all ugly ass couple."

"You mad you ain't got no girl Jay? Awh." Santana teased him.

Laughing I nodded my head agreeing with her, "Right."

Jay laughed at us, "Fuck that. I get hoes all day. I ain't got no relationship goals."

"Okay i'll make sure to tell Zendaya that," I said, biting my bottom lip from laughing as she walked up behind him.

Santana giggled as she reached for my hand again. I don't normally hold girls hand but it's Santana and she likes romantic stuff like that.

Zendaya wrapped her arms around Jay's waist. "What about relationship goals?" She questioned.

If you could see Jay's face. He looked like he was caught by the police and was about to go to jail. "I-I was saying that maybe i'm considering being in a relationship with you. We could be just like Santana and Cavonte."

I burst out laughing at my boy. His dumb ass. Patting his back I said, "Ight bro see you in class."

As we walked off from him I heard Zendaya yelling at him in Patwa. Her Jamaican accent thick. Santana laughed at her brother too.

Walking into the main hall it's cool. The cold breeze making me want to sleep.

"What we doing after school Tay?"

"I don't know. What you wanna do after?"

Santana didn't say anything. Looking down at her she looks upset all of a sudden. I stopped walking and pulled her close to me as I leaned against the wall. She stood in front me as I placed my hands on her waist. "What's wrong? You were good a few seconds ago."

"These ugly ass bitches keep staring at me like they got a problem with us being together. I don't like this school Tay. I can't fight all these girls." She truly looked upset. I know she's already having a hard time fitting in but she's the new girl. Everyone gonna be paying attention to her. Wanna know what she about or hating on her. She doesn't need to worry about what these people think about her.

I lifted her chin and kissed her for all to see. Her lips felt so soft and she tasted sweet too. Santana's my girl and i'm here for her no matter what. "You're my baby. That's all that matters. Don't let these girls see you sweat. That's what they want you to do. You're so damn pretty and that's intimidating to most girls. My girl has a body like Nicki Minaj and a face like Meagan Good."

That made her giggle which made me smile because she looks so cute. "No I don't" she tiptoed just a little so she could kiss my cheek.

"Yes yo-"