"Oh ok, sweety, I understand."

"Thanks honey, I love you, now go order that plane ticket!"

"I love you too and I will do that now."

"Alright, bye I love you."

"Bye, I love you."

I hang up the phone.

I throw my phone on bed and open my computer and order my plane ticket. From the 26 of October - 7 of November I will stay. I finally get to see Bill again and go to America! This is the first time I will be on a plane.

I went downstairs and told my parents what I was doing.

"So could you drive me to the airport on the 27?"

"sure Jazmine. What time?"

"18:00" (6:00 PM)

"What airport?"

"The one in Dusseldorf."

"Ok, I will drive you, because dad has to work."

"thanks mom."

"you're welcome."

I went back upstairs and started drawing the rest of the night on my balcony, while listening to Tokio Hotel.

When I went back inside, I saw that I missed a text from Bill. I read

"Jazmine, Make sure you dream of me tonight. Love you."

When I read that, I couldn't help but think of him. It made me giggle. Then I fell asleep constantly thinking of Bill.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*nothing exciting happened this week.. She is now getting ready to leave to the airport..*

Monday, October 27, 2008

The day I have been waiting for is finally here. I packed my bag last night, and i'm now putting together my carry on bag. In there, I put my phone charger, make-up bag, sketch book, pencils, and colors. It's 7:30 in the morning and i'm super tired but ready to go. I walk downstairs,

"ok, mom i'm ready."

"good, because this is going to be a long drive."

"about how long?"

"7 and a half hours.. Unless I drive even faster on the autobahn."

"Will there be many cars on the Autobahn?"

"probably, because a lot of people are driving to work."

"well this will be fun... NOT."

"It won't be that bad, Jazmine. Just sleep, draw or listen to your music to keep yourself busy."

"yea, ok."

"alright we gotta go."

"let's do this."

I grab my carry on and sit in the front sit. My suitcase was already in the car, since last night. My mom started driving.

"Jazmine, why didn't you book your flight, to a closer airport?"

"Dusseldorf was the only airport that had the least expensive flights, and I didn't want to use all my money."

"ok."

After a while, I grabbed my ipod and turned on my music. I pulled my cell phone from my pocket and texted Bill,

"hi sweety, I know it's late but I wanted to tell you i'm on my way to the airport. Can't wait to see you. Love you."