Chapter twenty-eight

Start from the beginning

Taehyung however didn't care about the table moving, he grunted and growled as he fucked me hard and fast. Desperate for that release already he's been holding in to himself.

"Ugh god you take me so well baby girl." Taehyung

Tears brimming my eyes as I'm rendered speechless by the full force of Taehyungs cock ramming into my pussy I only made these choked sounds as my response even if I wasn't choking in the slightest, its just all that came out.

Pussy clenching around his cock I found it hard to keep myself from cumming so soon but I couldn't hold onto it any longer, he was hitting the right spot over and over again making it almost impossible not to cum.

"C-Cumminnnnnng!"

I managed to scream out, not caring of anyone beyond this room hears. It' just between Taehyung and in the moment. Taehyung only growls, pounding into my pussy more deeper, bucking his hips and even gripping onto my hair in his fist using one hand.

"Fuck!!" Taehyung

My legs started to shake as I squirted and body trembled through my orgasm shooting through my body and what felt like my soul. Squeezing my walls around his cock, fucking me through my high and his constant moans through it all just prolonged myself cumming around him.

"Shit. I'm going to cum too." Taehyung

He moans after my high subsided and pulls out of me and turns me around onto my back. I was turned over like a weightless doll but I didn't care about his strength right now, I was too overwhelmed by pleasure and just wanted more of him.

Spreading my legs, Taehyung pushed back into me desperately and sighed throwing his head back as he stilled there for a moment inside me. I just gazed up at him, seeing the sweat beading off his forehead and down his face to his bare chest. He was practically glowing in sweat and his hair was damp by it. This look totally different from seeing him shirt less coming out the shower like I seen him do one time. This was more attractive and it just created more of a need to have him fuck me over this table.

"Just fuck me Taehyung."

I growled at him, bucking my hips up at him.

Taehyung growled back, dark almost black eyes met mine and reached for my throat with one hand and thrusted up as he pulled my head closer to his and smashed his lips to mine.

He gained rhythm again, pounding in and out of me, skin slapping and constant groans and moans from the both of us. His sharp teeth nipped at my bottom lip but I was too much in bliss to even feel the pain. Taehyung removed his lips from mine but kept his forehead pressed against mine before dropping down to my collar bone, breathing heavily and slowly moved his lips towards a free space below where Jimin's mark bare on my neck.

I felt thrilled knowing what he was about to do and that caused tingles and sparks all over my body. Still ploughing into me like a truck every time, Taehyung was on point yet again and I felt my second wave breeching closer and closer by the second.

As I clenched around him, he groaned into my neck and chomped down on my flesh causing my body to react by cumming around him for the second time. My head thrown back, my hand gripped onto the back of his head, holding him closer not wanting him to stop but his body was starting to shake, telling me he was very close to his own end.

And he's not wearing any protection.

"Pull out."

I groaned but he just groaned back, as if he didn't want to. So I tapped his back, telling him yet again to pull out before he cums and finally he pulls out, removing his teeth from his new mark and pulls his out his cock from my throbbing pussy and cums over my thighs and stomach.

When he was finished he collapsed onto my body, breathing heavily but his lips grazed his mark now on my neck and tenderly caressed the new wound with his tongue and kissed the mark after.

"Sorry about that." Taehyung

He told me breathlessly as if finding it hard to find his voice but I just ran my fingers through his hair knowing what he was apologising for. It's not for the mark, it's for almost not pulling out in time.

"It's okay."

The door behind him suddenly burst open causing the two of us to flinch in one anothers arms but Taehyung growled at the apparent threat, pushed off me and turned around to the intruder. But his back visibly relaxed when he seen it was just Jungkook and Jimin rushing into the room and slamming the door behind them.

"Calm down poochie it's only us." Jungkook

I sat up on the table and Jimin came to my side, offering me some clothes he must of gotten from Minji.

"We figured you would need these. Here Tae, these are yours too." Jimin

Pushing a bundle of clothes into Taehyungs chest Jimin smirked at him and headed back to the door where as Jungkook was too busy smirking and very visibly staring at my breasts.

"Like what you see bunny?"

I smirked back at him, picking up a piece of fabric that must of belonged to Taehyungs ripped tshirt and wiped off the cum from my thighs and stomach.

Jungkook shrugged but stayed rooted across the room.

"Yes and I can't wait to fuck you when we get home." Jungkook

Rushing over did he surprise me by kissing me on the lips and running out the door again, slamming it on the way out. Taehyung just blinked out of surprise where as Jimin chuckled, grabbing at the door handle.

"Just get dressed both of you. Clearly we need to get Taehyung home. I spoke to Namjoon and he's given us another free pass. Jungkook and I will meet you both at the car." Jimin

Then just like that he left the room swiftly after winking at me on his way out to leave Taehyung and I to change into the clothes Jimin provided for us. Taehyung already started to change into the fresh clothes and quickly pick up the remains of the torn clothing he destroyed but kept the still intact clothes to pass them to me when I was dressed.

But as we left the examination room hand in hand, Taehyung's body started to sweat profusely again and even started to shake. He needed to get home fast, being at work was no place for him to be when he's in heat. I'll have to drive home quickly.