- 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 (𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑)

House: Hufflepuff

It was lunch time at Hogwarts and I've barely touched my food. If I was being quite honest, it's almost like I forgot it was there. My attention was on something else.

"Malfoy! Hello?!" Pansy said as she snapped me back into reality. I gave her an annoyed look. "Whaat?" I said.

"Um, the chicken's not going to eat itself, genius," she mockingly said. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Seems like someone's got Malfoy's attention. Don't you think so, Blaise?" my friend Theodore Nott said.

"Shut up."

"No way. You're obsessed, dude."

"I'm not obsessed, asshole."

"Who's he staring at anyway?" Pansy asked, taking a bite of her sandwich.

Theo pointed to Y/N L/N, who was sitting at the Hufflepuff table, next to Lavender Brown.

"No way. Y/n?! From Hufflepuff? You're kidding," Pansy said.

I stood quiet.

Pansy gasped. "WAIT. YOU LIKE Y/N?!" She exclaimed loudly. I covered her mouth shut.

"Shut the fuck up, she'll hear!" I said.

Blaise and Theo were giggling.

"He wouldn't stop talking about her at the dorms. Its's always Y/n this, Y/n that, Y/n looked so pretty today, Y/n talked to me today-"

"Alright. She gets it," I say.

"Well have you talked to her?" Blaise asked.

I scoffed. "Are you kidding? No way, we barely even know each other," I said, sounding a bit sad.

"Then how do you like her?" Pansy asked.

"We're paired together in Divination. She's like... nice, I guess," I said, still watching Y/n as she laughed with Lavender.

"Well, the more you talk to her, maybe she can get to know you and like you back," Theo said.

I shrugged. Maybe.

Y/n made me feel comforted. The way she spoke made me feel calm. The way she tells stories is very intriguing. Her smile's contagious, and if there was a day she wasn't, something was very clearly wrong.

I didn't know what wasn't to like about her. Everything she did seemed so perfect. Like she could do no wrong.

I was staring down at my shoes until I felt a shadow come over me. I look up to see who approached us.

"Hey, guys!" Y/n greeted us. My eyes widened and I felt myself freeze up.

I suddenly found it very hard to move and breathe.

I began fidgeting with my fingers as I felt myself sweating.

"Y/n! It's so good to see you. What brings you here?" Blaise said.

"Oh, uh, not much. I'm just doing my dear friend a favor. Um... Theodore, my friend Lavender's got an interest in you. If you're interested, she's usually at the library on Thursdays. If not, she understands," she said as she gave a kind smile.

Ugh. I loved that.

I couldn't hold eye contact with anyone. Especially Y/n. I accidentally made eye contact with Pansy, and she was raising her brows and winked jokingly. I rolled my eyes.

Idiot.

"Hi, Draco. See you in Divination," Y/n said as she walked away.

We all watched as she was far enough for us to call anymore.

Theo suddenly put his hand on my chest. I felt oddly uncomfortable, but at this point, I was used to this kind of behavior from him.

I furrowed my brows.

"Dude?" I said, confused.

Theo started giggling.

"No way. I could feel your heart beating out of your chest. The things she does to you, Malfoy!" He teased as he nudged me.

Blaise and Pansy laughed.

This is exactly why I don't tell them shit.

"You HAVE to ask her out," Pansy said.

I scoffed. "No fucking way."

Oh how I wanted to so badly.