- 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

-
Draco and I were currently in DADA class and were sat at the very back desks. From the beginning of the year, we were paired up by seating arrangement and got along okay.

Little did I know we'd start dating. We had just confessed to each other a week ago and were still a bit awkward with each other.

I didn't know it before, but up until Draco told me, I was his first girlfriend. Sure, he had dates to dances, parties and other school events, but he told me he never officially called someone his.

We were listening to a lecture and I rested my hand on my palm, feeling myself getting bored. I look to my right and notice Draco's leg bouncing and him playing with all his rings.

I figured he was bored too, but I remember him apologizing for leg bouncing the other day when I sat on his lap as we were hanging out with friends. He says he bounces his leg when he's nervous.

I felt bad and wanted to hold his hand, but we hadn't really done that type of thing yet and I was unsure if he would let me or not.

Just in case, I left my right hand resting on my right lap, to Draco's reach. I can see him from the corner of my eye trying to puck up the courage and hold my hand.

He slowly slid his hand under mine, and I gently intertwined my fingers with his.

I turn my head to look at him but he was still staring straight ahead.

I look at his throat and noticed him gulping.

I caressed his hand with my thumb, hoping to calm him down. I can see he was doing his best to control his breathing.

I moved closer to him and hugged his arm.

Yes, I felt a bit awkward but I could feel Draco's body calm down. That's when I knew I was doing something right.

I laid my head on his shoulder as I felt it go up and down as he breathed.

His leg stopped bouncing. He was able to concentrate.
He was calm. And that's all I wanted to see from him.

I looked down, not knowing we were still holding hands. I smiled. It warmed my heart to see that he was the one caressing my hand with his thumb now.