- 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

Draco and I were walking on the road, approaching my house after our date for the night. He took me on a stargazing date at the park.

His hand was in mine as we softly swang our arms as we walked.

"By the way, mum wants to see you soon, she says she misses you. She wants to take you shopping. I told her how you wanted new sweaters for the fall," he said. "She said it was her turn to buy you things."

I softly laughed. "Tell her I'll make plans soon. I've been dying to see her too," I say.

We stopped at the front of my house. The front porch's lights were still on, meaning my family was still awake.

Draco and I turned to face each other.

"I had a good time today, dray. Thank you. As always, of course," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"That's all I need to hear to make me happy. It's your turn to plan the next one," he said.

"I know I know. We had a deal when we started dating, and I didn't forget."

Draco smiled and kisses my forehead.

"Now, go. Before your brother comes out here himself and beats my ass."

I laughed and gave him a final hug before saying goodbye. He waited until I walked in my house and shut the door behind me.

I looked outside my window and watched as he disapparated.

-

"So?" Harry said.

"I'm okay, Harry. He brought me home safe. Relax," I say.

My mother and father walked out of the kitchen and to the front door.

"Hi, mom. Hi, dad," I say.

"Y/n, your mother and I made some brownies. Mainly because we were going to make cupcakes, but there wasn't enough batter. But they're amazing, go try them!" Dad said excitedly.

"James, she can always try them tomorrow. So about your date, how was your date with Malfoy?" Mom asked as she leaned against the door frame.

I hung my jacket up on the coat rack.

"It was really nice. He took me star gazing. We saw two shooting stars and it was some place far from the city so we could see all the stars very clearly," I said.

Mom walked up to me and stroked my hair, then cupping my face.

"That sounds lovely, dear. And glad to hear you had a good time," she said, kissing the top of my head.

"Yeah. Good time snogging him all the time at school," Harry teased.

"Harry, shut up!" I say as I felt myself turn red.