- 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙

Its been a couple months since Draco and I started dating. We met on our first day at Hogwarts and became very good friends with each other since then.

Feelings grew and just recently had we confessed to each other. But ever since, we couldn't be happier together. There was only one thing that we keep getting asked, though.

People asked if we've used the "L word" yet.

The first time around people asked, I didn't think much of it because I never thought it was a big deal. But I thought about it longer and I realized it meant a great deal.

I could tell people asked Draco, too. Everyone knew we were dating, but they all wondered the same thing.

I knew myself that I loved Draco. I always will, even if we didn't date. But the question I asked myself was if he felt the same.

I was at the Astronomy Tower while everyone was at dinner at the Great Hall.

It was a bit windy and chilly tonight and I loved that kind of weather, so I thought I'd go up and enjoy it.

I then hear footsteps approaching from behind me.

"There you are, I was looking everywhere for you."

I turn my head to see Draco walking up behind me.

He snaked his arms under my arms and around my waist. He tightened the hug and placed his chin on my shoulder. "Not hungry? They got chicken today," he says.

I shook my head. I leaned my head against Draco's.

He placed a soft peck on my temple.

At that point, I felt the sudden need to blurt it out.

I freed myself from his embrace and turned to face him.

"Draco, I love you."

My felt my face heat up faster than a warm bonfire.

He looked at me and his eyes softened. Never, have I ever, seen him look at me like that. I looked at his lips, slightly parted as he slightly smiled.

My heart started to race.

Next thing I knew, he gently lifts my chins and pulls me close to his face.

Our lips touched as he gave a slow, but passionate kiss.
If "I miss you" could be acted out, this is how I imagined it to be.

I put my hand on the side of his face as I pulled him in closer to me.

We parted and I looked Draco in the eyes and smiled.

His forehead met mine as he said, "I love you more. More than anything. I will be sure that you feel it every single day. If there is one day that you no longer feel it, I know I have failed."

I put both of my hands around the back of his neck as he placed his hands around my lower back.

We spent the rest of the night admiring the night sky and all the stars it held.