- 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

Classes for the day had just finished and I was making my way back to my dorm.

I was nearly there when someone behind me stopped me.

I turned to see who it was.

"Blaise, hey... what brings you here?" I asked him. He handed me a small folded piece of parchment. "Malfoy wanted me to give you this. He said he was going to give it to you himself but he got busy with homework," Blaise said.

I took the parchment from him and gave him a nod as a thank you.

-

I set my books down on my bed and took my robes off, draping them over a chair and sat down to see what Draco had given me. I opened up the small piece of parchment and read what I felt to be the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me.

hey y/n <3
I'm bored in Snape's class and was put in the back because apparently i was causing too much distractions :( but i cant really take my mind off you no matter what i do but i just wanted to tell you you looked very pretty today and i like the way you smile when i tell you about my day. I also like that you genuinely like to hear me talk about my day it makes me very happy. I love your warms hugs and the random kisses you give me throughout the day.
I love you.

p.s i got you a chocolate frog, check your robes i snuck it in there when i saw you today :)

After I finished reading the note, I rushed to see the pockets of my robes.

There it was. The box of a chocolate frog. I looked at it closer. It seemed as though the box had already been opened.

I open the box to see the untouched chocolate frog and instead of a wizard card, it had a picture of me and Draco from our last date.

I sighed and smiled at his small deed. This is why I love him.