- 𝙘𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜

It was the holiday season. I usually spend my Christmases with my parents but this year they wanted to go on a get-away vacation. I didn't have a problem with it, they deserved it.

I just got into a relationship with my boyfriend Draco Malfoy and he invited me to celebrate Christmas with him and his family. I made sure it was alright with his parents and they agreed.

We had just finished opening presents and eating dinner and it was time to clean up. "Let me get that for you, Mrs. Malfoy," I say as I get the glass bowl she was about to lift.

"Thank you, you're a polite one, aren't you?" She said with a smile. I smile back at her and put the bowl in the sink. I was about to get a stack of plates when she stopped me. "I've got these dear. Thank you," she says.

Draco comes up behind me and lends out his hand. I grab his hand and we make our way to his bedroom.

He closes the door behind me.

"I've got one more present for you," he says.

"One more? You and your parents have already gotten me so much," I say. He shook his head.

"Come on, you'll like this one," he says as a grabs a small box. I sit on his bed as he gives it to me.

I open it. Inside the box was a beautiful ring with his initals carved into it. I really liked rings and owned about thirty of them. But this, this one was special.

"Oh wow, D M?" I say.

"Yours truly," he says as he takes the box and the ring.

He gently holds my hand and slides the ring right onto my middle finger.

"It's beautiful, Dray, thank you," I say. I put my hand on his chest and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Do you want to sleep here tonight? Or do you want to stay in the guest room?" He asks.

I look around on his bed and look back at him and smile. "I'll be here. I just have to go grab some pajamas first. My bag's in the guest room," I say.

I get up and go to the guest room. I picked up my bag and looked for some pajamas.

I found a comfy pair of soft shorts and a shirt. I throw them on and make my way back to Draco's room.

He was already in the bed under the covers.

I walked over and joined him. We were facing each other, laying on our sides and just looked at each other. I never really realized how beautiful Draco's eyes were.

"It's a bit cold. Don't you think?" He softly says. I hum in response. It was snowing outside after all.

Draco opens his arms and lifts the covers. I scoot in. He was now laying on his back as we lay in the half spoon position— with my arm draped over his chest and my head on his shoulder.

We talked for about an hour about the simple things, like life, goals, friends, the regular topics.

"Ok, ok, are you a roller coaster type of person?" He asked. I shook my head. "What?! Oh come on, how come?" He asked. We sat upright again.

"The last time I went on one I threw up right after I got off. It was really really embarrassing," I say as a I nervously laughed.

After some time, I started to fall asleep back on his chest. His heartbeat was rather pleasing to hear.

He fixed up the blanket and pulled it up to cover the both of us. He stroked my hair as I fell fast asleep.