- 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

I was sitting with my best friend, Ginny Weasley, eating lunch in the Great Hall when I looked around to see everyone looking at me and whispering.

"Gin, why's everyone acting so weird? Is there something on me that you're not telling me?" I asked her as I looked around on my clothes.

Ginny shook her head. I hummed in response. I nervously laughed. "Well then what is it?" I asked her. She looked like she was trying not to smile.

She cleared her throat as she broke eye contact and went back to eating her food. I sighed. "Ginny Weasley, you better answer me, you're making me nervous," I say.

I heard a lot of whispering behind me. I see Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott pushing Draco Malfoy around.

Draco Malfoy. We were friends and had some classes together, but we weren't that close. I did have to admit, he wasn't bad looking, I had a small crush on him, but it wasn't anything I talked too much about.

Just as I turned around, Draco approached me. He turned around to look at Blaise and Theo. I turned to look at Ginny, but as I did, she got up and left.

To my surprise, she joined Blaise and Theo into exiting the Great Hall.

I looked at Draco who was looking at everything he could lay his eyes on besides me.

There was an awkward silence between us, but it became too awkward to the point I felt like I had to say something.

"You can sit with me if you'd like. You seem uncomfortable standing," I say.

He slowly sits down besides me.

"Y/n?" He says. I look at him as a slightly raise my brows, letting him know he had my attention.

"I was wondering... if... you wanted to... go out? With me? I've liked you for a while now, ever since we were paired up for that potions project, but I didn't know if you felt the same towards me so I didn't say anything. But Blaise and Theo thought I should tell you," He says nervously.

I smile and think to myself that it was weird seeing him like this, but also kind of endearing.

He looks at me, waiting for my response.

I discreetly look around to see all the other students invested in what was happening.

"Really?" I say. He nodded.

"I'd love to, Draco. I... feel the same way towards you," I say.

He sighed, feeling relieved. "Thank god, I was really nervous. I was thinking, do you like camping? I was thinking we could also do star gazing or something like that. If not we could always-"

"Camping sounds perfect," I say.

I leaned forward and opened my arms for an embrace. He felt warm, as he sunk into the hug and laid his had on the back of my shoulder.

I see Blaise, Theo and Ginny in the corner, standing there and smiling.