- 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Draco and I had just gotten into an argument. It wasn't one of those arguments where our relationship was at risk, but he was just being a brat.

"We're friends, Dray, can you fucking chill?" I said, rolling my eyes. He can be a bit of the jealous type sometimes, but this time, I just had enough.

"Just friends, my ass. He looks at you like you're his everything, the fuck," he said. I groaned and sped walked past him, going to my dorm.

"Y/n! Come on! You're not seriously mad at me right now, are you?!" He yelled out. God, he was embarassing sometimes.

-

I spent the day just reading a book in my dorm. I was so close to finishing it and the best part was coming up.

That was until I heard knocking on the door.

"Y/n please can we talk? I'm sorry," he said.

I really didn't want to deal with him right now and wanted to finish my book. So I turned my back to the door and hoped he'd go away.

"Y/n?! I know you're in there, you can't ignore me forever," he says. He knocked again.

There was a couple seconds of silence where I got excited that he went away.

"Alright. I'm coming in... alohamora."

NOOO.

"Y/n please. Listen, I'm sorry, okay?" He said.

I still ignore him as my back faced towards him.

"Come on, please? I went down to Hogsmeade and got you some things from Honeydukes," he said. Damn it. I loved Honeydukes.

I continued to ignore him as I read my book. I heard him give an overdramatic sigh.

He slid his hands around my waist and hugged me from the back. He laid his face against me and began to whine.

"Y/n pleeeasseeee, I don't want to go to dinner alone tonight, Theo's going to make me listen to some nerd shit," he said.

He let go of the hug.

Bummer, I was actually kind of enjoying it.

He then slides his head in front of the book that I held in my hands so I had no choice but to look at him.

"Spoiler alert, the girl dies," he spoiled. I fucking hate him. He's so annoying, I swear.

I shut my book and threw it at him. I got up and put on my sweater. I wanted to be any where else but here. "Y/N I'M JUST KIDDING, I'VE NEVER READ THAT BOOK, PLEASE I'M SORRY," he laughed.

I ran after me and hugged me from the back again.

"Please, love. I'm sorry, for real. I won't do it again. I promise."

I thought about it again and decided to forgive him. But I still didn't say anything.

All I did was take his hand and we went to dinner together. Food will shut him up.