- 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨

House: Slytherin

I ran through the doors that entered the Slytherin common room and I quickly shut them behind me

Blaise Zabini, my boyfriend's best friend was sitting on the couch and turned around to see what the loud slam was.

"What happened now?" He asked. I was panting as I was trying to catch my breath. "You will not believe what this imbecile did! I was just minding my own god damn business, right? And Draco picked up a worm and threw it on me," I exclaimed.

Blaise raised his brows. He knew Draco would do something like that. He started to laugh. "What? So you think this is funny? Levicorpus!" I say as I pointed my wand at him.

"Okay, okay! Put me down! I'm sorry!" He said as I lowered him back on the ground.

"I ran from him and now he's looking for me, and I'm pretty sure he's coming here and I want to get him back," I say.

I think of something quickly and I quickly hid behind a pillar.

I hear him enter the common room. "Blaise, where's Y/n?" He asked. I see Blaise looking over Draco's shoulder and right at me. "I... uh... have no clue. Nope. Absolutely no idea," he stammered.

I sighed of relief. I saw Draco approaching my way and I stood still as I listened to his footsteps.

He walked right past me and I let out a loud quick scream.

He jumped and screamed at a high pitch.

"For fucks sake, Y/n," he said, as he put his hand on his chest.

I started laughing and hugged him from behind. "I'm sorry, but I had to get you back, babe," I say.