Chapter 19

Two weeks went by quickly. They remained at the manor and Caroline found herself enjoying life as a human once again. She was in no hurry for Klaus to turn her although she had promised him she would be ready on her next birthday which happened to only be a little over a month away. She figured it gave her enough time to experience things as a human but she was not blind to the worry that Klaus had on his face every time she left his side.

Things were different in 1702 compared to 2012. Sickness for example was a big concern not to mention the numerous enemies the originals had made over the centuries. As a precaution was planning on persuading her to drink wine every night at dinner laced with his blood. He had an entire argument planned out to convince her into drinking and was swiftly relieved to watch her down the glass with a smile.

"I understand." She chuckled. "I don't want to die any more than you want me to. I feel safe knowing if something happens your blood is in my system. It guarantees I will be waking up in your arms for many more centuries, so why would you assume I would deny that."

Klaus was always surprised by her, why had he been planning on her to deny his blood. "Well love, you are quite stubborn when you want to be." He said as he walked closer to her and took the now empty glass from her hands, sitting it on the dining room table. He pulled her into his arms, capturing her lips with his, kissing them passionately.

"Thank you" He whispered, pulling away slightly to see the look in her eyes, love mixed with lust.

She licked her lips as she watched him, the taste of the blood laced wine still lingering, now mixed with the taste of him. Oh how she loved his mouth, his lips, his tongue, his everything. She could never get enough.

Without another thought, she gave him a seductive grin and raised her brows. Leaning into his ear, she ran her tongue down it and nibbled on his lobe. "I do believe your siblings are out for the day." She whispered.

Klaus pulled away and gave her a shameless grin. "You have no idea what you are in for, my lady!" He said as he swiftly threw her high up into the air, when she fell back into his arms, she let out a giggle as she noticed his entire wardrobe was thrown against the far wall. She bit her bottom lip as she took in his entire form; he stood there in only his white undershorts.

He held her tightly in his arms. "I'll give you a head start, love" He said as she scrambled out of his arms giggling.

She ran throughout the manor, ridding her body of her clothes throughout each room. She was well aware he could have caught her in less than a second had he wished, but if there was one thing she knew about Klaus, that was how much he enjoyed the chase.

She ran through each of the rooms, seeing him flash by from time to time, taunting her. He was like a gust of wind; she would feel his fingers flash by caressing her, the air whispering things he would do to her. He urged her on, watching her run, shedding her clothes. After what felt like an hour but was merely ten minutes he found her. She was back in the dining room, sitting up cross legged, on the table.

"Well, well, what have we here?" He teased as he advanced towards her slowly, memorizing her bare form. She was as breath taking as ever.

He positioned himself directly in front of her, his gaze locked with hers. Her eyes were nothing but pure lust, she wanted him, and he could smell it on her. He placed his hands, on each one of her thighs and gently opened her legs wrapping them around his waist, never breaking his gaze from hers.

"Oh Caroline, the things you do to me." He whispered as she pulled at his undershorts.

As his shorts fell to the floor they heard Rebekah and his brothers enter the manor. Klaus wrapped Caroline deeper into his arms and flashed her to their room.