Part 1

Boss , we are ready .

Good , donot hurt that little girl . I only want you to bring her to me .

Yes boss , got it .

Taehyung cut off his phone call and smirked .

I will make you pay for everything you did MR.MIN .

Taehyung blurted out with his teeth gritting harder . All the painful past memories blowed up his mind and his rage grew more . He clenched his jaw and hit the table infront of him . He didn't care the pain he got from hitting . This pain is nothing from what he had to go through .

I won't kill you so easily . I will make you pay first . I will make you go through what I went .

Y/n POV :

I was talking on phone with my little sister .

Get home back soon elzy, you can't be out alone .

come on sister I am 10 years old , I can take care of myself . I m a grown up girl now .

No elzy, you are not . You are still a kid . If dad knows you are out alone then he will restrict you from going out .

Who's gonna tell dad tho ? He went out on a business trip . Maids did their work and left already . And you , you are not talking to him so how will he know about me going out alone .

Shut up and go home now . You have learnt to talk so much .

After all I m your sister .

She giggled and I rolled my eyes .

Yes , she is right . I am not talking to my dad . I stopped talking to him or seeing him since 3 years . I even left the country and went to New York . Currently I m in New York working as a intern . I m a 21 yo . My mom died 3 years ago and when she died I came to know a dark secret about my dad which led me to move away from him .

My dad is a great dad . He is the best to us . He loves me and my sister so much and we love him too . But when my mom died I found out about his secret which is he is a mafia .

My mom was died by a gun shot from his rivals . I never knew my dad worked as a mafia . Since I was small I only knew he is a businessman and has so many connections and power . I was shocked to the core when I came to know he is also a mafia by profession .

I hated these mafia people . They kill people ruthlessly . They don't value people's lives and all they want is power and money . And my dad belonged to that category. My mom knew about it but she didn't disclose it to us .

My dad is a bad man as a mafia but he is a good man as a father . But what can I do ? He is a mafia and he kills people . After my mother died he quit his job as a mafia but that doesn't change the fact that he did sinful things in the past . After I came to know the truth I couldn't stay with him any longer . Yes , I love him but he did do so many wrong things .

I left him and went to another country not having any contacts with him . I asked my little sister to come with me but she is so stubborn . She loves my dad way too much . She didn't wanted to leave my dad so she stays with him while I live separate from him .