fairy in the forest part 1

I was tormented like a tormented fish when I get to know I had lost my mother in the crowd. And for so many years I've been running to reassure my dad, and now.........
I'm tired
I am tired I am tired I AM TIRED
She was lying on the ground
She was so angry and angrily slapping her hand on the ground.

The raindrops were clearing the dust on her body, but her heart was filled with hatred for all her loved ones.

She was just crying the sound of thunder except for her crying.
Her eyes were slowly closing due to fatigue. She was soaking wet in the rain. She had no hope. From whom does she hope? No one cares about her and she is now alone, all alone in the dangerous animal's forest.

After a while of silent she hears her mother's voice, what she wanted to hear because she hadn't heard it in a long time. Everyone's pride and cunning. Now she didn't trust anyone because of those things. She now hated everyone.
The only thing in her mind was,am I alive? Why am I alive?I run away so that I can save myself. But now I have no life at all. I will die here maybe this is the last time I see this sky. She was a exhausted.

She sees for the last time that someone is coming towards her from the sky and he have wings She understand that it is her death

She sees for the last time that someone is coming towards her from the sky and he have wings She understand that it is her death. And then her eyes closed.

______________________________________

(I would like to thank all those who have come here to read. I will not warn anyone because this story is not dangerous at all. But if anyone sees my mistake in this please let me know. And if you like it, you can tell me I would love to write more. This is a very simple and very good love story. In which a girl fall in love with someone and gets cheated by many people but finding someone love is greater than everyone's deception.
And the same thing happens with the person she is in love with. There is no reality in it. All this we have imagined.
And yes you can also tell us what kind of stories you like so we can try to write them too.)