“Come down I have all your bags” Mr.Park calmly told his son.“Really? why didn't you tell me, I wasted my energy,” He said while following his father downstairs.“Sit down and now answer me honestly”Jimin sat down on the sofa don't know what was going on in his father's brain.

“Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend”

“Are we playing truth dare or something?”

“Park jimin answer Me'

“Of course not why are you asking that”

“Are you sure what about the boy who always keeps sticking to you,”

“His name is kim taehyung and he is not my boyfriend he is my best friend more like a soul mate, I miss him when he will be back" Taehyung has been Jimin's friend since years but still his father doesn't care to remember him.

“Then marry Jeon Jungkook” Jimin laughed out  as his father finished his statement“You want me to marry a guy I don’t even know nice joke dad” Mr.Park looked at him with a serious expression.

“Jimin it’s not a joke it’s about the company" Jimin's expression changed into a serious one as his father mentioned the company“So what I have to do?”

-

“So what I have to do?” Jungkook said with no expressions “That’s my child,” Mr.Jeon said while patting his son's back

“You just have to meet him today”

“TODAY? That’s too fast”

“ We have to do everything as soon as possible. We can't let them be the biggest company in Seoul it’s our title jk ours" He said in a manipulative tone. "I mean don't they already have the title now? He said trying to keep his opinion. "They do, but the media doesn't really know it yet and you know everything depends on them, So I would just like to say the parks are ready let's just finish it as soon as possible, What you say?"

"As you say dad"

-

“Jimin are you ready come on now how much time will you take we just have to meet them today, you are not getting married today,” Mr.Park said looking at his watch again and again he doesn't want to leave a bad impression.

“Pls do you even know how irritating you sound dad, wait just let me get ready these pants are too tight my ass looks damn big,” Jimin said staring at his ass.“Nothing makes it look big, It is big,” Mr.Park said rolling his eyes. After a few minutes, Jimin finally got ready, making his way down.

"How am I looking?" He asked with a big smile on his face looking forward to the compliment.“Good jimin you are looking very nice now come fast,” Mr.Park said in hurry.

"Good? That's it? Why did I even asked, you guys to tell me how do I look" Jimin said asking his staff, All the workers were busy staring at the beauty in front of him.

“Stop undressing me with your eyes, I'm gonna get married soon"

“PARK JIMIN GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW” Mr.Park shouted knowing they are already late.“Dad for the last time pls stop shouting,” Jimin said while getting in his luxury car.

After a long silence, Jimin barked.“Dad Is he hot? He got abs? Is he muscular?

"Jimin do you want to marry him for your lust? His dad asked him looking at his some with disbelief“You can say that- I mean no of course not.

-

“Of course not jungkook They are not like that. They might be dumbass but professional in work” Both the jeons were sitting and waiting for the other to arrive. Jungkook didn't really like the way how they were not professional at their work until He finally saw him.

“Yeah yeah I can see their pofessionalmm-

Jungkook's pov

Is this real? Am I dreaming wow those lips, that body, his eyes, fuck- that ass. I was expecting some sort of snack but fuck, He is a whole meal. I was in dreamland until my father destroyed it.

“Jungkook, They are here” He whispered. I snapped out as I saw him staring at me as I am a weirdo. “Hey My name is Jeon Jungkook” I introduced myself. “Hii I am Park Jimin” Jimin Sounds Tasty I swear If our fathers were not here I would have destroyed him till now.

“That's a nice name, But nothing is better than that ass” I said in a seductive tone, Getting a little closer to him, I saw him smiling and he said

“But you only have a nice name”

I will just suggest you guys keep reading it and you might get bored in between (I will say it because i wrote it) But I promise it's interesting.

Hope you guys liked the first chap!

Thoughts?

And VOTE
:)