🔴 보이지 않는 존재

Chapter 4:
보이지 않는 존재 (The Unseen Presences)

Chapter 4:보이지 않는 존재 (The Unseen Presences)

"Where?? Nobody is there Minchae."

What?! Am I seeing things?? Even if he is a ghost, then why is it only me who can see things??

"She can't see me, Minchae. So tell her to go away before she calls the mental asylum." The icy cold voice answered my thoughts. I gulped at the bitter truth. I don't wanna get labeled as a 'psychopath'.

"Minchae? MINCHAE??!" Ms. Kim shook me by my shoulders. Her worried stare was boring through my eyes. "Are you okay? There is nobody, dear."

I realized that I had zoned out. "I- Um... I am really sorry Ms. Kim. I think I hallucinated. Everything was new and I hadn't stayed alone before... maybe that's why..." I bowed in apology.

"I don't mind. I am glad that there is no intruder. Do you want to stay at our house tonight?"

"Thank you for the offer but I think I can manage. Again, I am really sorry for worrying you."

"It's okay." She sweetly smiled at me and approached the door. "Never hesitate to reach out if you are in trouble, okay??"

I nodded with a smile and closed the door. Now I was alone with Mr. Ghost. Maybe today's the day I die. Soohyun-ah I love you. I gulped and turned around. He was looking at me with slender judgemental eyes, arms folded across his chest.

"look, I am a young girl. I have a life to live. You can't kill me now. What will you get by taking a useless life like mine? I am even a virgin. I can't cook, I sing like a crow and I am very disgusting in taste-" I went on rambling. Anything to save me at present. "Please leave me??" I batted my eyelashes cutely to melt his cold heart.

The ghost sighed and shook his head. "Done?" I aggressively nodded my head. "Then leave the house"

"Umm... actually I can't- OH MY GOD! HELP ME!" I screamed again when five more souls walked right through the wall. I felt like my soul is going to join the party soon.

"Hyung!! Why isn't she leaving the house??" The one who seemed the youngest of them asked the ghost with whom I was talking. He was tall and buff maybe I would call him handsome if he was a human.

"Tell her to leave hyung!" Another short one with caramel-colored hair spoke. What's with me leaving the house!

"Excuse me Gentleghosts, may I know why out of everyone you are haunting me??" the next few seconds were pin-drop silence. The tricking of the clock was heard. Some hustle of leaves was also heard from outside. All 6 pairs of eyes were locked on me as if I was a ghost to them.

"SHE CAN SEE US??!" An orange-haired guy pointed his fingers at me.

"How come- humans are not supposed to see us!!" This time it was brown-haired. I have a rainbow of hairs in my house.