Grim sense it, something powerful.

Yet Al can't because of their bond.

Cyrus is more deadly than a Alpha.

Somewhere inside thier mind, a hard sob was echoing through, Al whispers.

Grim, I love him.

Please, don't do this.

I'm so sorry I hurt you.

SHUT UP AL! YOU DON'T SEE WHAT I SEE! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL THAT I FEEL! CYRUS IS DANGEROUS! AND I HATE THAT I DON'T HAVE MY FREE WILL AGAINST THIS BOND! I HATE THAT I CAN'T MARK CYRUS!

Cyrus thought. It's distracted. Now!

Rising from the ground Cyrus puts his hands in the air and bellowed a roar.

"WWWAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

It was so intense it matched a sonic boom, The Wolf winced, wanting to shift back into human just to get Al to cover their sore stinging ears. Grim shook around distraught and pissed.

What the hell was that!?

Scaring the absolute living shit out of Grim, Cyrus's strong unexpected wail made him back away so quickly Grim smacks into a tree, he cries. "Ahwo!"

The Wolf paws at his sensitive face.

Ugh! not in the nose...

Cyrus chuckles under his breath, but kept his trained dilating onyx eyes on the golden brown wolf. He knows that wild animals don't attack humans for no reason and Cyrus knew he hadn't seen signs of wolf tracks, plastic litter or chewed bones. Then again, It was pretty dark and he walked through the woods to get to the lake, maybe he missed the signs. Though Cyrus would have heard howling from far away.

Thump!

Grim felt something was thrown near his feet, when he was done pawing his face his nose smelled the steamy, juicy freshly cooked meat. The Wolf sniffed at it, while Cyrus analyzed Grim's new body language; curious and confused.

Grim rolled the wrapped food using his snout...and saw what was inside.

Are you seriously shitting me!?

Grim shuddered seeing it.

A baloney sandwich.

The Wolf snarls at him, Cyrus showed his empty hands to Grim. "Pashensha ka na, yan lang meron ako." (Tagalog;Sorry about that, that's all I have.)

He couldn't take his eyes off the wolf, the way it almost resemble like a lion.

It was nothing like Cyrus ever seen before. The first time he encountered the hound, Cyrus was awestruck and too amazed to react however this time he was ready. Another tiny grumbling sound made it painfully obvious that Grim was hungry, they hadn't eaten at breakfast, lunch and even dinner, too.

Cyrus remembered, his pet wolf Cyan was like that at first as well. Agitated and afraid, ironic since wolves were hunters of the wild though with the way the people keep taking advantage of nature and forcing animals to flea from their natural habitats, it seems most wolves became the hunted ones instead. Cyrus slowly crouched down and sat there, The Wolf had stopped growling at him, and began eating the baloney sandwich, he smiled to that.

Cyrus sighed. "Kawawa ka naman, gutom na gutom ka." (You're so pitiful, you're very very hungry.)

He admired the animal as Grim ate it snapping his canines and munching the meat. Poor thing looked seriously exhausted, Cyrus notices the Red dog tag around it's neck and recalled why he was singing outside. He touches his own Black dog tag, his face mournful.