"Please." she whimpers when I decide to start off again with soft strokes, "Fuck me, daddy." she says finally, "Please."

I pull out of her briefly before opting to change positions. Moving her body so that it rests on her side and I follow suit, laying behind her. I move my hand to rest over her stomach and pull her closer to my body, lifting her leg up slightly and slipping my dick inside of her again. Both of us moaning at the contact as her warm pussy wrapped around me, fitting me like a glove.

Leaning down to press a kiss against her shoulder, I move my lips up to her ear and whisper, "Have fun explaining to your parents why you can't walk straight when we get there." she giggles quietly but her laughter stops entirely when I slam myself into her and her loud screams begin to fill the room when I grab onto her braids (I'm gonna get an earful later but it's worth it) and I pull her head up and lean my own head down so I can rest my lips against her cheek keeping my face close to hers

"You feel so good." she whimpers quietly, I move my hand to her chin and turn her head a bit to face me better, pressing my lips against hers. I feel her tongue slide into my mouth as she deepens the kiss.

Removing my hand from her chin, I wrap it around her neck and squeeze lightly my voice dropping to a whisper, "Talk to me, baby." she hums in response, "Tell me who you belong to." I demand not slowing my pace down at all, not giving her any room to breathe. Literally. I feel her walls clenching around me, I hear her sniffle and watch as her eyes roll back, a strangled sound leaving her lips

I coax her again softly, "Come on, mama. Tell me who you belong to?" leaving a kiss on her temple

She lets out a sigh and licks her lips moving her head back a bit, "I belong to you."

"And who am I?" I ask her again thrusting deeper inside her. The only objective I have right now is to make sure she feels me every time she walks, my cum deep inside of her and my dick rearranging her insides. I feel her body shake against me as I still await my answer but I know she's close.

"I belong to you, daddy." she whines quietly and I loosen the grip I have on her neck, "I-I'm so close. Please, don't stop."

I turn my head to look behind me at the alarm clock to see it was almost time for us to leave, wanting to help get her there I take the hand that was on her stomach and move it downwards to rub her clit quickly and this has her thrashing against me as her body jerks and eyes clenched shut, she tries to control her breathing but the loud moans that leave her lips interrupt her.

Her hand moves down to my own to slow down my pace but I push her hand off of me to lay a harsh slap against her pussy and she lets out the most violent scream I've ever heard.

And I've killed people for a living.

"Take all of it or get nothing at all," I say to her and she lets out a groan before turning her head slightly reaching up and pulling my head close enough to kiss me deeply.

My thrusts begin to weaken when I feel ready to reach my peak. Without warning, I feel her release around me and she breaks our kiss with a moan.

I continue to thrust upwards and not too long after her I finish, pushing my cum deeper as I continue to pump myself inside of her.

I rest my head on her shoulder with a sigh and she goes to rest her hand on top of mine that was laying across her stomach

She brings the hand up to her lips, kissing it softly before intertwining our hands together, and says quietly, "We're so late aren't we?"

I shrug and lay a kiss on her shoulder, "We'll say it's traffic."

------------------------------------------